• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dougo3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    Northwest Indiana
    Jesus, Christ. I was referred to this forum by someone I know. As someone who loves, guns, the state of Indiana it sounded like a good fit. By the way, I'm also an 0311 who should be leaving on my third deployment, my first deployment to Afganistan around June (This is not for sure though, but is most likely a reality).

Why is everyone so aggressive? My reasons for not carrying are personal. In the sense I just don't feel like carrying. Not political. Not for any other reason other than I just don't feel like carrying. I love that people carry. It's a beautiful thing. It makes our state safer in my opinion. I encourage other responsible gun owners to do the same.

Please relax. I am in no way trying to do anything other than create what I thought would be an entertaining thread.

Why is everyone so aggressive? ....I think it is your post count. This place is worse than high school. Also If you don't post alot, you get lectured for lurking. If you appear to have a differing opinion, you get labeled a troll. I like guns and live in Indiana also. I thought it would be a good fit too. We shall see.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Going to show mes in Evansville to watch the Braves play the Cards. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get punched in the face

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Going to show mes in Evansville to watch the Braves play the Cards. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get punched in the face

Checklist for your evening:

1. Digital Camera - to document your injuries accordingly.
    2. Wingman - to put the smack down on any would be attackers.
    3. Designated Driver - to get you home after said smackdown (alcohol and smackdowns do not mix)
    4. Hat and Sunglasses - a GTFO disguise. (important)
    5. Attitude - party hardy don't be tardy.

Am I missing anything?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Thanks to the rest of you for the kind words.. Honestly it's not a big deal... I'd assume almost everyone on this board at least once has had a fight end the wrong way!

The bruises always heal!
    Nope, I never have ended up on the wrong side of a scuffle.

Showmes...
    That explains it.

Isn't that like a Hooters clone?

Yup

We are about to become so fortunate to get one of these in Bloomington on the west side of town. I can see it now. Greene County trailer park queens who have three kids with the pooch to show for it, live in a run down mobile home, drive a 1990 Malibu, and no body to fill their uniform.

I can't wait.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    haha, of course it's up to everyones debate if I'm telling the story how it actually went but really I'm a pretty mild guy. I've never started a fight. I don't do that, I feel like it is juvenile and pointless. Even now, if I saw the guy I wouldn't try to challenge him to a legitimate fight... Who cares?

I wish he would have given me a legit chance of course but, again there was two of us and one of him, so that is obviously why he sucker punched me....

But if you want to believe it or not, he came up to us giving the impression he wanted to talk... lol good times.

If you find your self in a fair fight, plan better next time.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    We are about to become so fortunate to get one of these in Bloomington on the west side of town. I can see it now. Greene County trailer park queens who have three kids with the pooch to show for it, live in a run down mobile home, drive a 1990 Malibu, and no body to fill their uniform.

I can't wait.

Dollar keystone drafts everyday make it so worth while. Not to mention occasionally hooking up with the attractive ones. :D

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    It sure is nice to see that things never change in the good old Haute. It will be nice be back there this summer for ISU fun. Ill have to watch for sucker punches, 5 years ago they at least had the decency to notify you before the contact.

Hope everything heals up and you find the SOB.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Checklist for your evening:

1. Digital Camera - to document your injuries accordingly.
    2. Wingman - to put the smack down on any would be attackers.
    3. Designated Driver - to get you home after said smackdown (alcohol and smackdowns do not mix)
    4. Hat and Sunglasses - a GTFO disguise. (important)
    5. Attitude - party hardy don't be tardy.

Am I missing anything?

Yes, party hats.

If you just happen to become introduced to someone that you hold a mutual attraction, and wish to take advantage of such a hormonal response. :bacondance:

Then the digital camera would come in really handy. ;)

Last edited:

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Putting yourself in a business, party or gathering where these type of people is one way to ensure trouble.

But, it sounds like you are used to that crowd

...some never learn...

And subsequently dropped. Never been dropped on a sucker punch until last night.... Dude walked up saying he wanted to ask me and my buddy a question, rocked me in the nose and dropped me... didn't knock me out but I was done. My friend obviously punched him hard in the face and the dude took off while my buddy was trying to make sure I was going to make it.

Sucks, and embarrassing obviously. Eh happens I guess.

All I would say is, don't let your guard down.. Always giving people the benefit of the doubt has left me slow to draw quite a bit.. Since it actually kicked my a** this time I won't let that happen again!

1 stitch, 1 broken nose, and possibly surgery. Despite the fact that it was a sucker, I have to admit, that guy obviously knew how to throw a punch.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Update: Went to show mes and didn't get punched in the face. I assume it is because I was rooting for the braves and they lost. Will try again tonight.

Top Bottom