• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    You are an anti-gun troll. You have the freedom to say and do anything legal in public and say anything you want on INGO (within the rules).

I just wish others would see you for what you are.
    I've seen him for what he is, and used the appropriate measures to no longer have to view his posts. Now, if only others would STOP QUOTING him.............

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    osewo.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just heard him blabbering on about how there were protesters marching up and down the street carrying (assault?*) rifles indicating the need for more gun control. Or at least implying it.

So, governor, exactly how many of these evil rifles were used to kill this past weekend?

Moron. Never let a crisis go to waste...

*I wasnt listening close enough to recall if he included that in his sound bite.

I wonder if McAuliffe is actually trying to cover his tail on this? Change the subject from his shirked responsibility to protect his constituents?

They knew plenty in advance this was coming. Yet still didn't have adequate security positioned and ready to manage the loonies.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    With apologies to Alfred, Lord Tennyson...........

Loonies to the right of them
    Loonies to the left of them
    Loonies in front of them
    Volleyed and thundered

When you go to a "protest" wearing a helmet and carrying a club, I don't care which side you are on. You are a loonie!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    By da Gov's logic, He and his legislature should move swiftly to enact car control legislation. And helicopter control legislation. After all, those two objects are the only things that killed people that day. (two officers killed in a helicopter crash while observing the riots from the air)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I dont think the relative position of these two paragraphs are accidental. Taken alone you would think rifles were shouldered and fired.

"Everytown added, “With public attention on what is happening in Charlottesville, it’s important to understand the troubling reality of open-carry and what happens when guns fall into hate-filled hands. Background information is below, as well as media availability for organization leaders and gun violence survivors.”

Three people were killed and 35 injured in relation to the Charlottesville demonstrations that focused on the town’s planned removal of the General Robert E. Lee statue."

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    By da Gov's logic, He and his legislature should move swiftly to enact car control legislation. And helicopter control legislation. After all, those two objects are the only things that killed people that day. (two officers killed in a helicopter crash while observing the riots from the air)

Well actually if I am not mistaken both of those already require a license. Which means there is some sort of control already.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom