• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Since there isn't already one, the onus is to explain why there should be one, not why there shouldn't be one.

Have yet to see a good case for one, perhaps that is the best reason why there shouldn't be one.

Oh please. try to explain why there shouldn't be. Is a universal background check going to hurt some bodies feelings? Besides I already get a background check every time I've purchased a fire arm. None of them have prevented me from walking out with my purchase yet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh please. try to explain why there shouldn't be. Is a universal background check going to hurt some bodies feelings? Besides I already get a background check every time I've purchased a fire arm. None of them have prevented me from walking out with my purchase yet.

Body's*

There are many threads on INGO explaining the folly of our background check system. As far as "Universal", Indiana used to have a universal background check system. It did ZERO. Ask Kirk to explain that to you.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Body's*

There are many threads on INGO explaining the folly of our background check system. As far as "Universal", Indiana used to have a universal background check system. It did ZERO. Ask Kirk to explain that to you.

Well hell then don't discuss it. That certainly doesn't change my mind one bit then.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Since there isn't already one, the onus is to explain why there should be one, not why there shouldn't be one.

Have yet to see a good case for one, perhaps that is the best reason why there shouldn't be one.

Yeah, why don't you inform everybody here what you just did in the other thread?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    yNCVL.gif

Top Bottom