• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    No, it's a HATRED, plain and simple. Most do wish ill will, you can tell by their posts, they just don't have the stones to come right out and say it.

really.........:rolleyes: I have family who are officers have family who work in the US Marshall Service....and as a younger man I worked as a investigator in IA for a department before my military career , and have a lot of friend who still work in IA.

what really sad I few here have really polarized this site ......with a lot of other here........I will always stand for a person liberty and freedom and be the first to stand up for those oppressed...:patriot:

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    really.........:rolleyes: I have family who are officers have family who work in the US Marshall Service....and as a younger man I worked as a investigator in IA for a department before my military career , and have a lot of friend who still work in IA.

what really sad I few here have really polarized this site ......with a lot of other here........I will always stand for a person liberty and freedom and be the first to stand up for those oppressed...:patriot:

I like how the police haters/bashers on the website always play the "I have friends and relatives that are LEO's, I like them." Then they go on bashing and hating.:rolleyes:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Did I say that I was LEO?? Nope, just an observation from being on this website.:dunno:

Let me rephrase, since I wasn't clear enough. My fault. My verbiage implied something a little different than what I actually meant. Why would "anybody" hang out with a group of people, the vast majority of whom hate them and want them dead?

Now, let me answer for you, as I'm sure it would take you quite a while to actually figure it out: they wouldn't. Most of the police officers around here aren't so stupid as to think the vast majority of INGO hates them and wants them dead. If they thought that, they wouldn't be here. But they know better, and we know better.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A young girl witnesses the lockdown of Watertown. source

A man woke up Friday morning to find police entering his garage. source

379964_518504928187013_1267101951_n.png

A resident photographs a man in combat fatigues pointing a rifle at him from the turret of his military Humvee.

431919_518478678189638_149563025_n.jpg

Residents are removed from their homes, barefoot and hands raised.

422128_518466598190846_124656659_n.jpg

Resident Peter Reed exits his home at gunpoint. source
    526561_518143014889871_536575814_n.jpg

Hum.. looks a lot like this
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7kjDf4lK7M[/ame]

Guess the :sheep: needed to see it in the movies first in order to allow it in their streets next.
    RIP

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Im still failing to see how complaining on the internet with like minded individuals is going to change it so that next time something like this happens the right precautions are taken.

Lets be honest here in 3 weeks this thread will be dead and completely forgotten. Everyone will have moved on and nothing will have changed.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Im still failing to see how complaining on the internet with like minded individuals is going to change it so that next time something like this happens the right precautions are taken.

Lets be honest here in 3 weeks this thread will be dead and completely forgotten. Everyone will have moved on and nothing will have changed.

:+1: but there is sadly no way to win against a cancer. in the end cancer wins and the host body dies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Good one, Google's definition, how cute, a search engine now defining words.

How about Merriam-Webster, I think their more than a little qualified to
    correctly define it, after all, they've been doing it longer than you and I have been alive.

Servant - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Public servant - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    Definition of SERVANT
    one that serves others <a public servant>; especially : one that performs duties about the person or home of a master or personal employer

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Well I can say that this discussion has caused me to write 3 letters to my elected officials asking that they consider legislation to protect our rights here in Indiana during disaster or terrorist events. I know we have a law that protects our firearms rights during a disaster and I believe that was sprouted from what happened down after Katrina and the weapons confiscations.
    So even if a thread ends, it can produce results. And if you agree with the way was handled in Boston then write and say you supported it. At least take an active role in your government folks. I always am aware that my views aren't the best or maybe even the right way after its all said and done. But I can always say that I passionately argued for what I believed in and left nothing in the "locker room". And I encourage others with even opposite views than mine to always do the same.
    Our country is being ruined because so many people simply do not care because they believe nothing will affect them.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I guess im just adament that all persons should be viewed as innocent until proven guilty, and that no group is superior to another

Then why was one group rousting another group from their homes at gunpoint? Was it because the group being rousted was innocent, or because the group doing the rousting wasn't superior?

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    A journalist for ABC News had a "heart-stopping" encounter with police when they accused her of being a terrorist with a bomb in her backpack.

“I was walking with my camera trying to get a better sense of where the SWAT teams were all congregating when all of a sudden, three officers…with their guns drawn, forced me to the ground, and told me that they were suspicious of my backpack and thought I might be the suspect,” ABC producer Megan Chuchmach explained. “Time stood still.”

ABC News Producer Describes ‘Heart-Stopping’ Encounter With Police: They ‘Thought I Might Be The Suspect’ | Mediaite

5278_518521964851976_353476416_n.png

OBVIOUSLY it's because Megan looks identical to a Chechen male teenager. It must have been the long blond hair that confused them. Or maybe it was the boobs. Both traits that are clearly shared with the terrorist.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Well I can say that this discussion has caused me to write 3 letters to my elected officials asking that they consider legislation to protect our rights here in Indiana during disaster or terrorist events. I know we have a law that protects our firearms rights during a disaster and I believe that was sprouted from what happened down after Katrina and the weapons confiscations.
    So even if a thread ends, it can produce results. And if you agree with the way was handled in Boston then write and say you supported it. At least take an active role in your government folks. I always am aware that my views aren't the best or maybe even the right way after its all said and done. But I can always say that I passionately argued for what I believed in and left nothing in the "locker room". And I encourage others with even opposite views than mine to always do the same.
    Our country is being ruined because so many people simply do not care because they believe nothing will affect them.
    You are certainly the minority who wrote and I am happy that you did. The point i was trying to get across was that it means nothing when you preach to the choir (as many on here were doing), people should get their views out and have their voice heard. :patriot:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    but terrorists are high priority targets and we the people will do anything to counter the threat

The authorities knew who they were looking for so why were people stopped and searched on the street who were obviously not the suspects? All the while, here at home across the nation, we're made to watch the non stop flashing lights, police presence in the streets and the reporters grasping for something new to report on.

If our gov doesn't want the citizens to be fearful of terror, then they should do their job and let the citizens across the nation carry on with their normal activities while they take care of finding two guys that committed a crime. Everyone was told to stay inside, except for reporters of course. Even so, there was an instance of a reporter being forced to the ground and searched.

My heart goes out to victims of all crimes, but this was a dog and pony show. For the citizens of this country and people of other countries to let them know that we will not put up with terrorists.

What irritates me is that they'll go this distance for two criminals and shut down an entire town to prove a point, while entire populations of violent criminals exist in Detroit and Chicago that kill hundreds every year.

Top Bottom