• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Same dude attacked two other girls.

The problem here… well uther than a dude who thinks he’s a girl but acts like a dude regardless… I think the 2nd girl had the right idea but fights like a girl against a boy who fights like a bully. She needs to work with the first girl to fight back. Kick the fake girl in the balls. Like really really hard. And then while the fake girl is doubled over on the floor clutching his balls, both of them start kicking him in the face until he’s unrecognizable, or someone pulls them off. It’s like any bully. Let them know there’s an extraordinary high cost to bullying.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Same dude attacked two other girls.

The problem here… well uther than a dude who thinks he’s a girl but acts like a dude regardless… I think the 2nd girl had the right idea but fights like a girl against a boy who fights like a bully. She needs to work with the first girl to fight back. Kick the fake girl in the balls. Like really really hard. And then while the fake dude is doubled over on the floor, both of them start kicking him in the face until he’s unrecognizable, or someone pulls them off. It’s like any bully. Let them know there’s an extraordinary high cost to bullying.

And... go to the police.
    Assault.

Or... a while ago, brothers would jump on the person hurting their sister.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, normally schools just punish everyone under zero tolerance. Good to see that maybe schools are waking up to the fact that its a bad move to do so?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Well. This wasn’t very lady like.

I guess normal people will need to stick together to protect each other from ClownWorld™.

WTF? Looks a lot like 'roid rage to me. What supposedly is the dude's motivation for sneaking up on actual girls and attacking them?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    WTF? Looks a lot like 'roid rage to me. What supposedly is the dude's motivation for sneaking up on actual girls and attacking them?
    anger issues, testosterone, and not being held accountable for their actions.

If the head was slammed into a wall for doing this, there might be a change in actions.

Top Bottom