• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    GTA IV was one of the biggest disappointments ever.
    I have yet to see anything in V that makes me want to pay full price. I'm going to wait till it hits the bargain bin.

R* needs to get cracking on another Red Dead.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Bringing this thread back up for an update. Rockstar pushed the release date back until September so they could tweak a few more things with the game. Count down to September 17 is on. I may go ahead and pre-order. Oh yeah, language warning for the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf38HiYPMiI

Thanks for the video.

So is it three stories in one? I love the last one with the guy in the tighty-whiteys.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    From my understanding all 3 characters will tie in together. Not sure if that's how it starts out but it is going to give the player the option to switch back and forth between the characters during missions.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I've never been much on GTA, but I am a sucker for open world and sandbox games. If the map is as big as promised I may just have to get it.

And yes, they do need to make another Red Dead. Probably one of the most fun (how dare the computer remind me funnest isn't a word!) games I've played.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I am greatly looking forward to this game. I've long dreamed of GTA in an online multiplayer environment, and Rockstar has mentioned this. I keep picturing World of Warcraft style GTA games, and I can't help but grin from ear to ear thinking about going out and killing all those other players. I just hope there's the ability to do vigilante missions as police, which would make the previously-retarded GTA police forces MUCH more dangerous! Imagine those cops being smart enough to actually SNEAK UP ON YOU instead of just running around in circles while you sit on top of the parking garage sniping them.

I hope that comes to pass.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I stopped paying attention to the release date awhile back and just did a pre-order. It is going to be a sweet, sweet game. I've met and beat up a few Craigslist hookers within the past few weeks just to get back into practice.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Got the preorder, rearranged my schedule to have the entire day off on launch day. Unfortunately I work 7 12hr days immediately following the release, but I got launch day off.

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    I can't wait! I'm working every night until midnight release, then taking the night off to play! Works out great being on a 3rd shift schedule so I won't be tired at the release and I can play all night! Also can't wait for BF4, but I'm so much more excited about GTA that I really haven't paid much attention to it at all.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I am going to pick it up Tuesday after work. I didn't plan on buying it but the more I read on it the better it seems. Just for anyone who doesn't know yet, it requires installation onto the hard drive on both the 360 and ps3 versions. Its an 8 gig install. For anyone who has a small hard drive it can be installed to an at least 16 gig usb thumb drive.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    GTA is always a good game.

I am not much of a console gamer, but I have bought consoles just to play gta.

Myself, I'm whiling away the hours until bf4 and Dayz Standalone.

Let us know what you think of the New GTA!

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    It looks pretty good. I think San Andreas was the best so far. I thought 4 was awesome when it came to some of the detail in the game, but there wasn't much customization and it was kind of boring to me.

Top Bottom