• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    They did a great job with GTA5. I never played 4 but really liked 3 as well. The gameplay in 5 is flawless (so far, i have like 3 or 4 hours of gameplay) cant wait to get off work

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    So far I think stealing a dirt bike and climbing to the top of Mt. Chiliad was sweet. I tried to in one of the VW buggies but as it turned out I was climbing another big mountain; the VW made it though. Was also killed by a mountain lion at one point. Shot a few deer as well. Still "unlocking" the huge map. Tried to steal an airplane but that's not the best thing to do when the cops are already chasing you. So far the game is looking good. Still early in the story line; haven't seen Trevor yet.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Does anyone know how much memory this takes on the 360? Thinking about buying today, but BF4 takes up like 95% of my 20gb

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    We've got them at Meijers in Anderson. Funny thing, we had a one copy that got stolen so far. I said, well it's a game that glorifies theft so you can't really blame them! :laugh:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Does anyone know how much memory this takes on the 360? Thinking about buying today, but BF4 takes up like 95% of my 20gb
    It takes 8GB. I had the same problem as you so I picked up a 16GB USB drive from Best buy for $10 and installed it on that. Problem solved.:yesway:

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Stole a Lear Jet from the airport! I've attempted a couple times to steal a fighter jet from the military base but none of those experiences have turned out well for me. The first intro into Trevor's character is interesting to say the least.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I spent about 25 minutes getting Chop ran over in different ways. This game is pretty realistic because I spent all of my money at the strip club before beating up a hooker. I shot a deer and then spent a few minutes kicking the corpse, giggling like a schoolgirl under the bleachers. It is a sweet game.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Game is a lot of fun. (Xbox)

I haven't gotten to far yet though.

I usually don't mess with any codes/cheats. But sometimes using the "lower wanted level" code is a must have. Especially when trying to steal a jet from the airport.

For some reason, I can never get it to work...

Top Bottom