• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i got the "police officers assoication fund" or some other bull***t call last friday, i let them give me the whole speech, and after they asked if id be willing to donate, i said "it'd be a lot easier to donate if a police officer hadn't shot my father"...all i heard was a click!...classic!!!!!

jpr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    My 90 year old father got the call the my son (his grandson) was in jail in Costa Rica and he fell for it and sent them $1800. They tried it again about 6 months later and he was actually at a Western Union office and luckily the lady there called me so crisis averted. They tried it a third time but this time my father told them he would call them back and then called me. These people are brazen knowing that chances are they will not be caught.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If my mother were inclined to panic and think her money was really needed to help her grandchild, her first call would be to me, the parent.

Why is this not pretty much universal? I mean, clearly the scammers do this because it works....how is that possible?

Top Bottom