• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    If the events forum would be more appropriate, that's fine..... I added to this thread figuring that those previously interested would be subscribed to this one. Whatever works..... :dunno:

[STRIKE]With the date soon approaching, and because of reasons you mentioned, I'll go ahead and move this thread over, and re-title it to reflect the new information.

To the OP: Would you be so kind as to update your first post to reflect the new information, for those who may click on this for the first time?[/STRIKE]

Ok so I just re-read the entire thread and now realize that you guys do this somewhat regularly, and that this single thread represents a couple different events, with postings and AARs all mingled into one. That being the case, I'm gonna go ahead and move it to the Events forum (subscriptions should stay intact), and won't put a firm date on it like is normally required.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. . . .

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I thought the date was evident, but in any case.... April 30th, 9th St. Cafe... Marion Indiana.... between 8am and 9am until we head for the range........

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    Can't make the 30th, or should say I choose to prioritize the day differently. Have a kid that would like to go to the Chicago Bears expo that day. And I plan to stop at Cabellas on the way back for me.

Hope you all have a good day!

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Anyone else planning on making it this Saturday, April 30th?

Between 0800 and 0900 at the 9th Street Cafe, in Marion, IN... just a few blocks west of the by-pass on 9th street.

Range run, after we eat....

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Got my monies in hand, not sure about the range have farm clean up time supposedly but I don't think the mud will be shallow enough to fix fence like we want to.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Jay did you talk JG into making it to this one? There was something I was supposed to harass her about but neither one of us could make the last one and i have forgotten the harassing statements I was obligated to make

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    JG works every Saturday from open til close until further notice.
    Besides...harassing then shooting - methinks you didn't think that through very far. :P

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    JG works every Saturday from open til close until further notice.
    Besides...harassing then shooting - methinks you didn't think that through very far. :P

Excuses excuses. Call in its going to be a nice day and we have not had that many. Besides a few Marines will be there if things get out of hand.;)

I will bring chocolate.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    THAT is very tempting. (Especially the chocolate...because I know you know the good stuff!! :D)
    But even if I played hooky, I'd be snagged by the MiniMe to help her doll up for prom.
    I'd rather go to werk. Heck, I'd rather be dragged over nails and dumped in turpentine.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Yeah, what he said^^.
    There was a nice selection of firearms to look at and try out too.
    Started shooting around 9:30 am and wrapped up around 1:30 pm.
    Good weather too. Not too hot and some overcast. Where we were shooting, the
    wind wasn't really an issue.

Ya'll are going to have to get serious about making the next get together.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Yeah well I missed it again, parts came in for the car that had to go on so that is what I did. Still don't have all the grease and grime off my arms as I sit at thsi mahogany desk and in business dress the black hands and greased cuticles really set off the look.

Top Bottom