• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Don’t know if that’s rhetorical, but at least one “they” is Shannon Watts in a now-deleted tweet. This guy has a screenshot of it in his video:

Oh, so the usual idiots, same ones who couldn’t codify abortion rights in 50 years.

They don’t want to solve the issue, they want to make money and hold power

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Yes! When I duck-ducked Polo Run I saw the street name with King's Mill in it and I remembered that was what it used to be. It had been getting "rough" for awhile I think.
    I lived there in the mid to late 2000's and it was a decent place to live for the first few years. By the time I left, it was pretty sketchy. IIRC, there was a shooting in the building I used to live in within a year of moving out. There have been a number of stabbings/muggings since as well.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Another thought before pressing on with the day: baked his laptop and tried to flush (?? my thought only, no Intel) his phone (which is a small computer) how often do we see this? Newtown: destroyed the hard drive. Vegas: hard drives went missing while house under surveillance.

Patsy protocol

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw comments on a YouTube News post for a ch. 13 story where someone claimed that the kid had 7 wounds when he arrived at the hospital DOA. If so, damn impressive to land 7/10.
    Yeah, I’m not buying that. I’m not doubting that he hit 7/10. I just don’t think he hit 7/10 on a dynamic target from 40 yards. 40 feet? Yeah, I think that’s believable.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm really thinking I might bump up to the 10mm. Last thing ya want is a wounded guy with a AR turning his sights on you. I never owned a tokarev but have considered it
    .357 Sig will get the job done too but it will be more expensive to put the scum down that way. I'm a giving person and will gladly shoulder that expense though

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Maybe if you choose not to or don't want to see the unusual behavior?

Some people choose to ignore problems until bad actions happen. Then it's too late for the unfortunate victims.

Could be why we are talking about this?

It's always easier to recognize problems in hindsight than in the moment. Many people likely have the same or extremely similar warning signs and will never decide to become a mass shooter.

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    The anti's ignorance is on full display now. I would like to see some comments from the people that were in that food court and are still breathing because of that young man. To face a guy with a rifle with only handgun and apparently no " professional" training took a lot of guts.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's always easier to recognize problems in hindsight than in the moment. Many people likely have the same or extremely similar warning signs and will never decide to become a mass shooter.

Yet if we always marginalize, there will never be another psychotic caught before they kill. Certainly a lot of mentally unhealthy people don't kill. So we ignore them all?

If we bury our heads in the sand to known warning signs of mental trouble, yet don't act to mitigate the danger to self and others, at what point in time does that change to enabling and abetting?

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    Yet if we always marginalize, there will never be another psychotic caught before they kill. Certainly a lot of mentally unhealthy people don't kill. So we ignore them all?

If we bury our heads in the sand to known warning signs of mental trouble, yet don't act to mitigate the danger to self and others, at what point in time does that change to enabling and abetting?
    I understand the point you're trying to make but you are equating not getting a driver's license and not being gainfully employed with mental illness and murderous intent. That's a bridge too far for most yet you refuse to put down your shovel.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I saw comments on a YouTube News post for a ch. 13 story where someone claimed that the kid had 7 wounds when he arrived at the hospital DOA. If so, damn impressive to land 7/10.
    I don't think he ever went to the hospital because he was laying in the bathroom hallway dead with a "dead" sign next to his ass for a while.
    One shot was in the neck, and possibly 2 center chest and maybe 1 in the right arm.
    Exactly what this POS deserved.
    Maybe the hospital is where they're going to do the autopsy though.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom