Not open for further replies.

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Hi All !

I'm new to the forum but not new to guns. I may be a little rusty at a few things since I took a break from the hobby but nothing a little solvent won't cure.

Like many of you, I grew up with shooting, target practice, skeet, hunting, etc. I even competed at a young age with .22 Cal LR thru the Conservation Club. Those were fun and rewarding days and I still like the .22 LR for some good cheap fun.

Now I'm teaching my son the art so he can pass it on to his offspring. (They will probably need it more than we do). We go to the indoor range a few times a month and look forward to getting outdoors soon.

Maybe at some point I will get back into some "friendly" long gun competition in a higher caliber but right now I have my sights on acquiring some classic version of an SKS rifle or something along those lines. Will see. :):

I guess it stays in your blood and there's nothing like the smell of a clean gun and the burning of gun powder.

Talk with you soon !

Moosecrackers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Central IN
    Welcome from Central IN.

I, too, enjoy passing along shooting sports to my two boys. It's a lot of fun and I get to spend time with them (and them with me :)).

MC

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom