• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    flood them out with a hose and decapitate them with a shovel. that way there is no uncertainty about whether or not you got them all and no waiting around the yard all day for them to decide to come out.

bowtech29

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    new castle, indiana
    Groundhogs 0, me 2.
    The smaller one I shot with my .22 dead instantly. The larger one I shot it on two different days with the .22 but the stupid thing just wouldn't die. So day before yesterday I pull in from work and am going into the house I see it running towards my round barn. I went inside and for just a moment I grabbed the .22 then thought I would go with something with a little more punch so out came the AR. All I can say is wow. I've never shot anything other than paper with it but it definitely did the trick. Shot him at a little over 70 yards and it knocked him about two to three feet from where he was originally. My wife is glad they're gone but now I have to just go back to shooting paper. Thanks for the info in my op. JJ

bowtech29

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    new castle, indiana
    Groundhogs 0, me 2.
    The smaller one I shot with my .22 dead instantly. The larger one I shot it on two different days with the .22 but the stupid thing just wouldn't die. So day before yesterday I pull in from work and am going into the house I see it running towards my round barn. I went inside and for just a moment I grabbed the .22 then thought I would go with something with a little more punch so out came the AR. All I can say is wow. I've never shot anything other than paper with it but it definitely did the trick. Shot him at a little over 70 yards and it knocked him about two to three feet from where he was originally. My wife is glad they're gone but now I have to just go back to shooting paper. Thanks for the info in my op. JJ

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    Got my first confirmed kill today. My mother in law told me she saw one the other day so today when I got off work I went over and parked my durango so I could shoot out the back of it and waited. out came this guy I pulled up the scope and waited for him to stand up.
    picture.php

Papper2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    used to drop a little gasoline in the hole and light it when on the farm :) NOT reccommended for Under porches and Sun rooms tho

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Looking at those teeth and claws, I'm glad he's been eliminated! That's giant sawgrass under him, right? He's like the size of a Buick, right?

Got my first confirmed kill today. My mother in law told me she saw one the other day so today when I got off work I went over and parked my durango so I could shoot out the back of it and waited. out came this guy I pulled up the scope and waited for him to stand up.
    picture.php

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Ive been letting the ground hogs live as of lately. They are really going down population wise with the coyotes around here. and i havent seen any damage from them, although them chipmunks are starting to get into my garage so im gonna need to put the smack down on them asap.

Top Bottom