Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I again want to offer to take delivery for anyone in the Evansville area for the second run. Assuming it is cool with shibumseeker, I will meet him in town the day he picks up as we did previously. I would be willing to take delivery of up to 10 cases for others to ease logistics.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Update (posted in OP as well): The sales rep got back to me and we have two choices. They have the new production run ready and they shifted some of their stock of the old production run that they are selling through their retail store (yeah, I don't know why they couldn't sell us those before either).

New production is 2011 and old production is 2010.

The price is the same, and the primary difference is the new production run has a different menu (no, I don't know offhand what it is and when I checked the website it wasn't helpful). I'm inclined to get the new production because I have a lot of the prior menu and to get fresher stock.

My deal is I'm going to be traveling end of next week through the following week and a little into the next week. The earliest I will act upon this is like the 27th or 28th of July. Between here and the other group I think we have enough people to do the group buy, so what I would like to have folks do between now and then is confirm their commitment to buy the number of cases they are listed for in the OP.

Post IN THIS THREAD a simple "confirmed" or "change my order to" or "withdrawn." If you want to back out, now is the time to do it. If I don't hear from someone already down for an order by the time I leave next week for travel, I will send 1 PM asking if they are still in and for them to post in the thread. If I get no response to the PM by the time I am back end of this month, that order will be withdrawn for you. Same as before, even if we reach the cutoff for orders, confirm your order if you want to be on the waitlist, last time we had about 10 cases left over from people backing out on their word.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    For what it's worth, between this site and I have almost enough to do 2 pallets (numbers 2 and 3), so I will be doing a third once I get pallet number 2 paid for (I can't afford to float over five grand on my CC). The third pallet will happen shortly after the 2nd is paid for, so beginning of August.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If possible I would like to change my order to 3 cases (previously 2) - confirmed.

Old or new are fine. Interested to see the new menu.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Confirmed for 3.

It says 5 in the OP. I had originally asked for 2 then changed to 3. I think somehow that got added together. I would like to be on the list for 3 total cases.

Thank you for your help and your patience.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom