• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    If you order a pallet of the 2011 Menu 2 mres, may I please be put down for 2 of those? I've already paid and collected for two but I'd love to grab 2 more when the time comes. Thank you, sir!

I need a clarification, is this an order? I can't do conditional orders (that word "if" makes it conditional).

I am ordering the 2011 production of A-pack MREs, I don't have an option between menu one and menu 2 as far as I know.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Sorry, somewhat off topic - they have a retail storefront now in Evansville? At the plant?

You can buy case quantities online directly from Ameriqual. I setup an account and ordered a case myself. $81 shipped to my house. ($11 was shipping and I think I paid sales tax) I had it in less the 48 hours. Service was very fast and easy.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    4.... Confirm me for four cases, earlier posts said three, but let's make it four, more worthwhile handling , driving, etc.
    I'm in Greenwood and willing to help leapfrog some orders.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Please confirm me for 5 cases of 2011 MREs. I will make arrangements to pick them up from you if I can not find a way to get them up to the Mooresville area. I will also pay by credit card.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I need a clarification, is this an order? I can't do conditional orders (that word "if" makes it conditional).

I am ordering the 2011 production of A-pack MREs, I don't have an option between menu one and menu 2 as far as I know.

I'm sorry, shibumi. I owe you an apology. I read the post wrong and I know how irritating that can be when you're trying to do a group buy. Put me down for two 2011 MRE cases regardless of menu type. Confirm two!

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Confirmed for 4 and I can pick then up and pay at that time.

I can also run some in my car to bloomington or indy

I could get ten cases in my car and work out delivery PM me and we can discuss

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I just noticed, Silver Creek and South Central have USPSA shoots 3 of the 4 weekends of the month so I should be able to hit one of those within a month or two of pick up time. If it worked out that Shibumi was available and willing I could get them from him on the way home from one of those shoots (so the mre's don't cook in the car all day). I can take my minivan and pickup (a lot) of cases for the Indy and north of Indy guys. Anybody that wants me to get theirs PM me.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I just noticed, Silver Creek and South Central have USPSA shoots 3 of the 4 weekends of the month so I should be able to hit one of those within a month or two of pick up time. If it worked out that Shibumi was available and willing I could get them from him on the way home from one of those shoots (so the mre's don't cook in the car all day). I can take my minivan and pickup (a lot) of cases for the Indy and north of Indy guys. Anybody that wants me to get theirs PM me.

Where are those shoots located?

Thanks for being willing to be a mule for these, it'll make distribution faster for the folks up north.

I'll edit the OP to reflect this.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Where are those shoots located?

Thanks for being willing to be a mule for these, it'll make distribution faster for the folks up north.

I'll edit the OP to reflect this.

Here is a very generic map of the southern shoots.
    Indygunracers.com - Indiana Competition Shooting Information

Second and third Sunday of each month there is one at Silver Creek Conservation Club. Attempted link to their map:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...517,-85.77919&spn=0.125358,0.186081&z=12&om=1

First Sunday of each month there is one at South Central gun club:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...35,+Freetown,+Jackson,+Indiana+47235&t=h&z=16

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom