• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hopefully Magpul's production capacity can catch-up with the demand without the degradation in quality that we saw from some manufacturers back in 1994.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    dont post up how much you are in for yet guys
    i will start a new thread on the first week of january

Scratch the 5 and make it 10 for me, non windowed. I'll let you know again when you start the new thread.

I hope we can get these in under the wire, if the House Republicans cave on the mag issue.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd prefer Foliage Green over black, but I'll take 30 in OSHA Orange if that's all I can get. There's always a Krylon camo paint job to solve any color issues. CTD notes on their PMAG page that They are out of Gen2 and that Gen3 mags are being manufactured now and they'll have PMAGs available once those come into inventory.

And it goes without saying that I'd prefer non-windowed for cost savings, but if that's all that comes into the OP's pipeline, so be it.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I know that current events are keeping everyone up at night, so here's the situation:

All the distributors are out of Pmags at the moment. Until stock levels are replenished, there is no way to host another group buy. I don't want to promise anyone anything, and I understand that January may be too late, but there isn't any way to order what doesn't exist right now.

I will happily host another buy, but I don't feel comfortable committing to inventory that I can't guarantee will be available. I'll get back with Kwood as soon as (if) mags are back in stock.

Hope this helps, and keep your fingers crossed.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I know that current events are keeping everyone up at night, so here's the situation:

All the distributors are out of Pmags at the moment. Until stock levels are replenished, there is no way to host another group buy. I don't want to promise anyone anything, and I understand that January may be too late, but there isn't any way to order what doesn't exist right now.

I will happily host another buy, but I don't feel comfortable committing to inventory that I can't guarantee will be available. I'll get back with Kwood as soon as (if) mags are back in stock.

I can wait. I have some now and am not shooting much anyway.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Couldn't be any more fair than that.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom