• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Hey guys, sorry, been super busy again with training and the holiday threw off the printer. Patches and stickers are in and the shirts will be finished up this week. Orders should ship about the middle of next week, as I expected.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Sorry Cowboy, order is at the printer's and will be shipped soon. I can do patches and stickers, however. Just see the order details from post #1 and order away!

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Print shop was running a little behind, but they squeezed in the order for me. I'm picking up the shirts this weekend. A couple orders of just patches and/or stickers have one out, with the rest being shipped on Monday.

Sorry about the delay guys. Shipping Monday, everybody ought to get their orders by Christmas for sure.

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Could I get a heads up where the package is coming from. I have alot of family sending packages to my house for Christmas with strict DO NOT OPEN orders. I want to separate these from those.

lordjackel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Southern Arkansas
    Hi...just checking in on if they shipped or are starting to arrive??

Based on last update they were shipping Monday...so should be arriving today/tomorrow (4 days anywhere in the state seems plenty of time).

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Glad to hear they started getting to their homes! Everybody should get their package by Friday or Saturday at the latest. I did have a couple wobbles in ordering, in that I tried a new ordering system and screwed up some orders. I'll have some emails out to the couple of people affected shortly.

Again, sorry for the delay. I threw in a couple extras in everybody's order to make up for it. :)

MtnBiker - package is USPS Priority from Indianapolis.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom