• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jackhandy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Evansville
    Have to say I'm very disappointed to get a mesg today saying my order is...

1)partially missing
    2)hasnt even shipped yet

Now I have to tell all the people that ordered from me they wont be getting their shirts before xmas...the same one that were ordered 8 weeks ago

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Thanks for the patience and confidence fellas. I've never had as much trouble as I had this time. I even had a customer's package fall off a cart at the postal hub and get run over.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    1/17/13 - Ladies and gents, for a limited time only, I'm reopening this run for more orders. In all fairness, I screwed the pooch on the last run and it affected my ability to deliver all orders. I want to give anyone and everyone who might have missed the last order a chance to get in on it!

This run will be open for new orders until Thursday, 1/31/13. All new orders will be submitted first thing on Friday 2/1/13. All prices and items below apply.

I can only say that I'm sorry I screwed up a few orders, and to those that have been affected, please give me the chance to keep your business. I recieved a lot of requests for another run, and tried to cram it in to a bad time of year and tried a neww ordering system (on my end) that ended up with a lot bugs in it. I've corresponded with everybody, and for those affected, please send me an e-mail to let me know what color and size of FREE T-shirt you want, to smooth out my dumba$$ery!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I can only say that I'm sorry I screwed up a few orders, and to those that have been affected, please give me the chance to keep your business. I recieved a lot of requests for another run, and tried to cram it in to a bad time of year and tried a neww ordering system (on my end) that ended up with a lot bugs in it. I've corresponded with everybody, and for those affected, please send me an e-mail to let me know what color and size of FREE T-shirt you want, to smooth out my dumba$$ery!

James, I think I speak for others as well when I say thank you for organizing theses buys. I've been involved in three of them and I'm sure I'll buy more in the future. Most people who run 1 group buy never do it again because its such a hassle. There are bound to be hiccups from time to time, but you never fail to make things right!! :rockwoot::ingo:

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Email sent. Thanks, again for going through all the headaches in organizing a Group Buy... Have done it locally several times & not sure if I could do it on the scale you have attempted...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Man am I glad I just happened to check out this thread and seen there was still a chance to get in on the next batch!!!! Email will be sent to you tonight with my order! Thxs!

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Glad to sneak in at the last minute, thanks for extending the buy!

Edit: email and paypal payment sent.

Last edited:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    BTT - 3 more days until the extended deadline!

For those with back orders, the print shop is holding until the new orders come in so they can do the whole run at once. Orders to ship ASAP.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom