• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    uJUKiiynvMyhmPWWIKa1Kn2tNRpm185QRXFu_XkkaxkjgiOgkL-ULZFrnWMf_zhhzVFUcJpjaoSamyxp0tgyijNAyUCklDg7mBEzv2qNjMbg9o1G5-7OExUbY8_5px5J8Z3PS8G3FQU_U-ueUAEad7jngvHnXZITCFo

College prank. Somebody just put methyline blue in your food. U of M will return to its normal **** brown color in a day or so

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I use Thunderbird . . . as mentioned it's by Mozilla and an excellent alternative to M$ Outlook. Has some add-ons that will give it the same functionality as Outlook including address books, calendar with meetings, appointments, birthdays, etc. It can supposedly link and sync to an IMAP Outlook mail server but I've never tried it. I download all my email from my ISP. Don't do web mail either.

John
    I don't know what anything you just said means, so I will probably stick with yahoo for my personal email. :): It also has a calendar that I can set personal appointments with, so I'm good with that. We use Outlook at work, but since most of the stuff on my work account isn't permitted on my personal computer (Hillary should have known that), n'er the twain shall meet. :)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I use Thunderbird . . . as mentioned it's by Mozilla and an excellent alternative to M$ Outlook. Has some add-ons that will give it the same functionality as Outlook including address books, calendar with meetings, appointments, birthdays, etc. It can supposedly link and sync to an IMAP Outlook mail server but I've never tried it. I download all my email from my ISP. Don't do web mail either.

John

Thunderbird is still around?

Huh.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Oh wow... Netscape... so almost as old as AOL! :): I'd forgotten all about that. Just out of curiosity, why no web mail (like yahoo, gmail, etc. I'm assuming)? Security concerns? I think I still have an old hotmail account that has now been converted to Outlook I believe. I haven't logged in to it in years though. Probably full or else de-activated.

Well Netscape hasn't been around for a LONG time, I think 12+years. I avoid web based email like the plague.

Top Bottom