• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Precisely my point. If it's not NY style....I just can't do it. A few years back I was in Wilmington, NC on business and came across a place called "Antonio's NY Pizza." I walked in and I was all "Nu Yawk pizza huh?" Dude behind the counter turns around and is all, "Ya. Wutabotit?" We both laughed, I grabbed a slice and a beer and we BS'd about Queens.

No problemo. I don't drink until after dark anyway. Fortunately, dawn comes after dark so it's okay to drink.

You know, now that I think about it, I remember watching a show on Food Network, and they mentioned that they stopped using beef thinkers and started using pig thinkers after all the BSE stuff.
    24 years ago when I worked in a meat department, I packaged thousands of pounds of pork brains, never beef brains, plenty of cow tongues hog mauls too.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Well, shows what I know about brain sammiches.

We have a store here called Giunta's Meat Farms, and they sell cryovac'd brains of all varieties.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Also, a quick question. My NY EDC is pretty basic. Wallet, keys, and a pocket knife and pencil flashlight on my belt. Is there any law in IN which precludes a SVF (even though the idea that I'm actually an SVF is preposterous, by law I am) from carrying a folding lock blade knife?

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Hey NYFelon I am a transplant here from NJ/NY. Whatever they tell you don't eat the pizza.

Believe me sir, I will not be partaking in pizza or brain sammiches. Now bbq or other famous midwest style foods, i will stuff my face with.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Did some say BEER!!!!!!

HOMER-beer_zpsf3196941.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Are you serious? Last Evansviller I spoke to was afraid to go out after dark. Last time I was downtown E'ville at 5pm you'd of thought it was a ghost town.

I was just curious why Evansville isn't Indiana enough for you. I live even south of there in a nice town called Newburgh...Personally, I love the no crime aspect of it.

The bad parts of Indy don't bother me either, but considering the forum we are on, I don't think I have to explain myself as to why.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was just curious why Evansville isn't Indiana enough for you. I live even south of there in a nice town called Newburgh...Personally, I love the no crime aspect of it.

The bad parts of Indy don't bother me either, but considering the forum we are on, I don't think I have to explain myself as to why.

Differant time zone? Take it easy it was a joke.

Top Bottom