• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    We all know the possibility of firearms being completely banned here in our great nation. Although we have a lot of safeguards to prevent this, If the liberals had there way, we would be down to a sharp stick and a rock (even those would be registered).

I am not looking to discuss how likely this is or the politics. I am using this to set up a hypothetical situation. If this were to happen, what would you put in your gun ban home defense kit?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Go Fish

If this were to happen, what would you put in your gun ban home defense kit?

A fishing pole. It is my understanding that shortly prior to the ban there would be a number of tragic boating accidents. I think I would go fishing at the bottom of the lake and see what I could come up with that would be useful in defending my home.

Seriously though, I would focus on hardening the castle to prevent entry.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Are you talking about before or after the civil war?

A lot would have to happen for us to be wondering how to protect our homes without firearms.

A. Commie is elected in America
    B. Commie passes gun-ban.
    C. ???
    D. Wonder how to protect home without guns

C is the step that no one is considering, and it's a long and event-filled step.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    Great! Hopefully you have a dog with a bad attitude already, and strengthening the castle is always good to keep in mind. LOVE the metal detector! :D

I think a crossbow may come in handy. People with really messy houses have an advantage here as well. If the intruder can't walk through your house, you don't have much to worry about. At the very least you will recognize a strange voice spewing out cuss words as he trips over things.

Simple Ed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Kosciusko County
    Great! Hopefully you have a dog with a bad attitude already, and strengthening the castle is always good to keep in mind. LOVE the metal detector! :D

I think a crossbow may come in handy. People with really messy houses have an advantage here as well. If the intruder can't walk through your house, you don't have much to worry about. At the very least you will recognize a strange voice spewing out cuss words as he trips over things.

You've got something here. How about the toy box filled with Legos ready to tip at a moment's notice?

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    The Black Knight, even with no arms he's a hardass

monty+python+black+knight.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    What got me thinking about this was a friend of mine getting married last summer. He found out his wife is not so keen on the gun ownership thing. Thankfully she is coming around, but at the time, I was playing around with the idea of actually putting together a kit to give him. All defensive weapons, just no firearms. Throwing knives, pistol grip cross bow, 9 iron, etc. What would you want if you couldn't have a gun?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Are you talking about before or after the civil war?

A lot would have to happen for us to be wondering how to protect our homes without firearms.

A. Commie is elected in America
    B. Commie passes gun-ban.
    C. ???
    D. Wonder how to protect home without guns

C is the step that no one is considering, and it's a long and event-filled step.

I hate to say this, but A, HAS ALREADY happened, 3 times, in my humble opinion .....
    Carter, Clinton, and bho .......

B, has PARTIALLY happened already, too ..... AWB, but it sunset .....

and the rest ?????

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    Lol, guns... That kinda goes back to the metal detector.

yes, sadly A has happened. I am not sure about the rest, but if Obama benladen isn't a commi, I'm wrong about a lot of things.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    If thy ban guns then I am going to be a criminal. Period!!! You guys can be the good guys and surrender. Not me :-)

Top Bottom