Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    20170911_072139.jpg

My last 4 belts.

• Standard leather belt, Maybe a year old.
    • Heavy duyt leather belt, 2 years old
    • 5.11 Casual belt, 2 years old
    • Daltek Bio Belt, over 2 years old.

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Just got the shipment notification on my Alonso Defense Emissary Belt
    Slightly overpriced but seems optimally functional & does not scream tactical
    Will post an update when I get it, seems like a good everyday option!
    [video=youtube;dDOC5SNV2FQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDOC5SNV2FQ&t=54s[/video]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    My lady is offering to purchase me a good gun belt, itll be for edc and probably just used a a standard belt to keep my pants up on days im not carrying. Whats everyones favorite belt? My only criteria is the belt must be black

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Of your choices, I'd go with the Casual.

I have one as well. It's my (Rare) IWB carry belt.

But I'd also have you look into the Daltech Force SuperBioBelt. MANY INGOers have them and swear by them. https://www.daltechforce.com/collections/superbio-gun-belts

Yep...and there used to be an INGO coupon code to save 10%

My lady is offering to purchase me a good gun belt, itll be for edc and probably just used a a standard belt to keep my pants up on days im not carrying. Whats everyones favorite belt? My only criteria is the belt must be black

The answer can be found in the first 4 posts of the thread.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie

Like, MCgrease said, the answer I have is the same as others: Daltech BioBelt. I've worn it for over a year, now, with no issues. It does have a few scratches, but they are only visible close up. Cleans up easily with soap and water or rubbing alcohol (for stubborn substances) with no damage to the belt material. Holds up my gun nicely and holds the device I use for work, which is about 4-5 lbs, and the belt shows no deformation at all. Great belt for EDC or just everyday wear.

Last edited:

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    The bio belt from daltech force is my only belt it holds my carry and my mag perfect plus it holds up my pants which is a tough job. I work in construction the belt has no bend in it or twist. My kids are getting me there new buffalo hide belt for x mas. I would buy them without any coupon.. oh yeah they ship fast

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Santa brought me my biobelt. And its just incredible. The difference from what i was using to this is night and day.

Seriously, If you are reading this thread and thinking about it, get the belt.

I do not posess the hand strength to fold this belt. It holds my steel .45 and a dual mag holder like nothing. My holster does not move at all. I freakin love it

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    So I apologize for somewhat taking this off track, but what about Duty belts? Like I want something I can have my holster already strapped to and just put it on. Doesnt have to go through loops in my pants.

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    I used to think that any good heavy belt was good enough for a carry rig..
    How wrong I was..
    I came into possession of a High Noon Rock Steady Carry Belt about a decade ago now.. https://www.highnoonholsters.com/gun-holster-belts/rock-steady
    I know a $100 belt.. It has been one of the best purchases I ever made in my life, Only bad thing is that I need an inch or two more now that I'm starting to get heavier.
    The belt still fits me fairly well but it is on it's 2nd to last hole, The belt has a polymer liner sewn in that makes it ridgid & tough & it keeps the holster close & snug..

Hammertime I thought of Lou Alessi's CQC/S holster when I read your post.. All you need to do is have your belt on & install it on your belt.. Belt Holsters - Outside Waist Band - CQC-S - Page 1 - Alessigunholsters.com One of the coolest holsters I ever seen, I had one for my Hk P7M8 & it was sweet even for that brick of a handgun..

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    After my hand injury, doing much of anything with my right hand much less pulling on a belt was problematic. She offered to buy me one of those ratchet style belts. I had her buy a gun-belt version and so far, I like it. I haven't used it in a severe duty situation or anything yet but it holds my gun just fine for everyday carry. The nicest thing is when you decide you need to adjust it a tad, you can...you're not limited to 1" adjustments. It wasn't very expensive and I hold no illusions it will last like one of those expensive leather belts but for what it is, (so far), I like it.

Crusader17

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Miami County
    Eventually I'd like to have a Sam Browne belt (without shoulder strap) like Rick Grimes or Barney Fife. Black basket weave leather with matching accessories. I have an old basketweave Safety Speed dump pouch, which is really cool. But my 586 black leather holster isn't basketweave so it doesn't exactly match but that's okay.

Current belt is a Levi's brand belt, it's just a simple thick slab of leather, it's great, it's my everyday belt but it's sturdy enough to hang a gun on if you ask me.

Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    I too would vote for the Super BioBelt.....just recently got my first one and I can hardly believe the difference after only a few days of use...It supports the weapon very well (XD Subcompact) looks good and performs perfectly...definitely a customer for years to come...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I do not know about repeat customer, It is not built to fail.

I may get another one eventually, but at present it looks as though I may be buried in this one.

Top Bottom