• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I purchased from an individuals first posting on Gun Broker, and he had poor quality grainy pictures. I sent him several large US Postal money orders and waited . . . . I had read two discussions on internet forums about his auction & guys were saying it was a scam & they were not bidding. However, after talking to the seller (and having him send me a picture of that days newspaper next to it) I decided it was worth the chance. It tirned out to be MUCH better than I had anticipated.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I have made a couple of purchases through GB, one was a K31 Swiss rifle, the last was a new Armalite 50BMG. Both went smooth as silk. I would have no problems purchasing there again.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Not too much to add to this. I have been buying and selling on gunbroker since 2004.
    I have never had a non paying bidder, and have never gotten an item that was not as described.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I've bought a couple guns on gb and didn't have an issue. I read the positive feedback, but mainly focus on the negatives. You can determine who the real problem was in the transaction. Last vendor I purchased from had a negative review and after reading the comments from both it turned out that the buyer didn't pass the background check.

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    If there isn't a pic on a particular part of the gun, assume there is a blemish there or ask for a pic of it. Also, don't expect the sellers to tell you about any flaw you may be able to see in the pics, so look carefully.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I have bought several things off gunbroker as well. I did buy a German .22 revolver that had been shot so much the rifling was gone. Other than that, all have been good purchases. One thing I like about gunbroker is you can get a good idea what the value of something is by what is getting bid on. I also like the 15 minute rule. If you plan to use it more in the future, make sure the person you are dealing with gives you a positive rating. And give them one if all went well. I am guessing you have an FFL to send the firearm to.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Need a little more advice. I've sent a few messages to different sellers and have yet to get a response. What am I doing wrong? I'd like to see a more specific part of the gun so I ask politely for that, but never get any return correspondence. My gut is telling me that there is likely a blemish in those areas.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I had a very good experience with the seller. Answered all questions, quick shipping and just as described.

Top Bottom