• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I purchased from an individuals first posting on Gun Broker, and he had poor quality grainy pictures. I sent him several large US Postal money orders and waited . . . . I had read two discussions on internet forums about his auction & guys were saying it was a scam & they were not bidding. However, after talking to the seller (and having him send me a picture of that days newspaper next to it) I decided it was worth the chance. It tirned out to be MUCH better than I had anticipated.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I have made a couple of purchases through GB, one was a K31 Swiss rifle, the last was a new Armalite 50BMG. Both went smooth as silk. I would have no problems purchasing there again.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Not too much to add to this. I have been buying and selling on gunbroker since 2004.
    I have never had a non paying bidder, and have never gotten an item that was not as described.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I've bought a couple guns on gb and didn't have an issue. I read the positive feedback, but mainly focus on the negatives. You can determine who the real problem was in the transaction. Last vendor I purchased from had a negative review and after reading the comments from both it turned out that the buyer didn't pass the background check.

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    If there isn't a pic on a particular part of the gun, assume there is a blemish there or ask for a pic of it. Also, don't expect the sellers to tell you about any flaw you may be able to see in the pics, so look carefully.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I have bought several things off gunbroker as well. I did buy a German .22 revolver that had been shot so much the rifling was gone. Other than that, all have been good purchases. One thing I like about gunbroker is you can get a good idea what the value of something is by what is getting bid on. I also like the 15 minute rule. If you plan to use it more in the future, make sure the person you are dealing with gives you a positive rating. And give them one if all went well. I am guessing you have an FFL to send the firearm to.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Need a little more advice. I've sent a few messages to different sellers and have yet to get a response. What am I doing wrong? I'd like to see a more specific part of the gun so I ask politely for that, but never get any return correspondence. My gut is telling me that there is likely a blemish in those areas.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I had a very good experience with the seller. Answered all questions, quick shipping and just as described.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom