• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    i have a few rifles that were "student" rifles in a gunsmith program, probably part of the program for decades based on their condition. I've held onto them for the hopes of a real buybackprogram. I have no problem selling back pre-destroyed guns.

The CMP is selling scrap lots here pretty soon, think of the gift cards!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    If they get used to shooting toy guns, they'll get used to shooting real guns. If they get used to sinking Battleship game pieces, they'll get used to sinking real battleships. If they get used to running through lines of children playing Red Rover, they'll get used to running through lines of children as adults. If they get used to pulling ice cream cones out of the Operation head, they'll get used to pulling ice cream cones out of real heads. My God, the evil possibilities are endless!

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    When I was a kid I played cowboys, Buck Rogers, Star Wars, army.......... all day long for years and years. I had cap guns, plastic guns, squirt guns, I made them out of sticks, plywood, bows & arrows, toy swords, toy knives, pretend grenades........ I literally did this stuff all day long! I have yet to even point a real gun at someone (accidental stupid moments excluded), let alone have any intent to actually kill annother individual with a gun. That is the biggest crock of doo doo I have seen in a while!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Soooooooo, when will we start seeing spoon buy backs to combat obesity, pencil buy backs for chronic misspellers, booze buy backs to eliminate alcoholism, etc?

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Nerf gun as a kid = murderous adult?!?

The more I read these things the more I realized I must be behind on my body count. I must be such a disappointment!
    YOU should see some of the nerf guns people have been making as adults they are almost deadily weapons aftter modifications.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    And you know this how?:D I miss my nerf guns.
    Videos and I know some people that are really interested in it almost to the point of airsoft. Most are EE and basically have put LiPo and cap in the gun with SS barrels and huge motors. One Vulcan Ive seen can fired about 500rpm and with enough force to bruise and that was the gun he took to the match it got banned in a short manner. Ive also seen a video on youtube of a nerf dart actually doing some bodily damage.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    You know that the pizza is FAR worse for the kids than the toy guns they are replacing. BTW, my son must have EVERY NERF blaster known to man...it is an obsession. THAT would be a lot of pizza.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You know that the pizza is FAR worse for the kids than the toy guns they are replacing.
    BLASPHEMER!!!!

How can you say that!?
    Pizza has all of the Food groups in it. It has to be good for you. Plus it goes so well with Cold Beer.
    BTW, my son must have EVERY NERF blaster known to man...it is an obsession. THAT would be a lot of pizza.
    Huh...
    Wonder where he gets that from... :dunno:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Cool! Kids grab all your crap toy guns and lets get some free pizza! Wonder if they will notice me OCing?
    Some pizza for a $3 toy gun. They will have to bargain on the # of slices though. Sounds like a good trade for a meal. Afterwards, it's to the store to buy another toy!:):

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Im a younger person and my Dad introduced me to firearms at the age of 8. I was taught gun safety and care just like another poster. I find that anti gun people at my school make lower grades I'm in a group that shares grades. So I think more responability makes for a better person eh?

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    My 14 year old teenager daughter now has a pistol, and two rifles in her bedroom ( and ammo ). Take that "safety dads"!

If the kids show up with drawings or cut outs of paper looking like guns, will they get the same prize?

Top Bottom