• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The adults in the room are always entertained when kids go looking for trouble, get trouble, and then whine about getting trouble.

A kid drives all the way from Terre Haute to blatantly taunt the police at an advertised gun buy-back and you, somehow, blame the cops? Grow up, people. This kind of nonsense is exactly the kind of things the left uses to constantly beat the drum that says that none of us should have guns.

Going there with a sign to solicit transactions to buy guns, at their event, is stupid. Period. Responsible gun owners are glad he got to sit handcuffed for an hour. Perhaps he will show a bit more maturity before he does something as stupid the next time.

This post is just plain sad. He wasn't going to look for trouble. He was going to engage in legal commerce. You're belittling him and making assumptions because he's "a kid." I'm sure there are plenty of responsible gun owners who STRONGLY disagree with you. I firmly stand behind his actions. You've clearly accepted the stripping of our liberties and in fact you even seem to support it.

:n00b:

It's unfortunate that they were able to find a code that he "violated" because for all intents and purposes he was illegally detained by police.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I think you are right. INGO officers have posted that if found with stolen guns, you ARE going to jail.

That is the one thing that keeps me from doing a buy at a place like this. Unless there is a number I can call to check the serial number before purchase.

That said, I hope we see a lawsuit over this. I get sick of all the "Respect my Authoritah!" crap for legally acting citizens.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Why do these officers think it's fine to violate the law, but then detain someone who did nothing wrong?

We need more of this. Illegal detention and harassment of gun owners. This equals more successful lawsuits, which results in less police intervention into our lives.

Or just less police intervention.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Maybe you should have said, "Thank you for coming over to assist me, officer. Could you please check the serial numbers on these guns to make sure they're not stolen?"

Seriously though, I will be watching this thread.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Any more Impd is just irritating me. The other day had one cut me off and others because he did not want to be behined anyone.... Civilian clothing, handicap hanger on the rear view (allways thought that wa illegal while driving) and granny in the passenger seat..... Soon I just may start calling in complaints or posting car numbers...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Post #143 in this thread is from a member who sold guns. His name and address were recorded.

I read it, but I wonder if the lady with the revolvers was under the same impression as me.
    WRTV minister just quoted "no questions asked" also. Must be a PR thing (read lie)?

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    So did anyone see anything turned in that was at a surprisingly high value?

Yep...Guy in the truck ahead of us turned in what appeared to be a Browning 12G shotgun, Remington Bolt Action Rifle, what appeared to be a Winchester 9422 w/scope, and a stainless revolver... .22 or .38.

I was sick. I *****ed @ wife for prolly 5 minutes. :(

Top Bottom