Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Send them that article

Done

Sir.

I just want to alert you to the atrocities that are happening in the guise of protecting the public. Please read the attached article.

Authorities Confiscate Man’s Guns After He Posts Photo of AR-15 He Built
    https://pluralist.com/red-flag-man-loses-guns-ar-15/

This is not Indiana, but there is one case that I know of in Southern Indiana. No information on the disposition of the case is available, because the case is still pending. It has now been over a year and no disposition?

There has to be ramifications for false flag reports. The Constitution assures a speedy trial and the ability to face your accuser. It also requires that a crime has been committed (habeas corpus) all of which Red Flag Laws throw out the door.

All I ask is that you uphold your oath to the constitution.

Thanks, Tom

I know, I know.

There have to be ramifications.

I am the worst typist and proof reader ever!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nothing bad will come of red flag laws. My Senators told me so.

Seems like the next logical question to ask, what is the specific mechanism in the Indiana red flag law that prevents what happened in Florida to happen in Indiana?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Seems like the next logical question to ask, what is the specific mechanism in the Indiana red flag law that prevents what happened in Florida to happen in Indiana?

The most notable thing would be that we are not Floridians.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I am so glad I moved from there when I did.

'California adopts nation's broadest gun seizure laws'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-expands-gun-seizure-law

"California has outperformed the rest of the nation, because of our gun safety laws, in reducing the gun murder rate substantially compared to the national reduction," Newsom said as he signed the measures surrounded by state lawmakers. "No state does it as well or comprehensively as the state of California, and we still have a long way to go."

Yeah, you just let your people use drugs, **** in the street and die homeless. Or lose everything they own because of uncontrolled wild fires caused by the eco-nazis and broken down infrastructure. Dying from a gun shot would probably be more humane. :rolleyes:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Flashing forward, eventually California will run out of new gun laws. Then they will have what they wanted all the way, total disarmament.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;Eyum9QgGTz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyum9QgGTz4[/video]

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Eddy County Sheriff Mark Cage:
    "some of my constituents are already adopting the mantra of 'Come take mine Beto!'...His rhetoric has gotten old and I look forward to the day when he shuts up."

leftyM4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2019
    Oregon City
    Thought I'd start a thread to discuss what we will face as a result of the recent Florida school shooting. Seems the left will exploit the youngsters to achieve their disarmament dream.

I told my wife I'd go along with "enhanced background checks" if it was accompanied with a Constitutional amendment that there will be no future anti gun laws ever. She pronounced me nuts.

Anyway, what are your thoughts as to what we will see in the next few months, how many of our conservative pols will roll over, and will anything positive like hardening the targets come out of this tragedy?

Be glad you don't live in Oregon here lawmakers want to reduce the voting age to 16. It's a beautiful state so the lawmakers take advantage of that and they are running it into the ground.

They put in an emergency cause that allows them to make laws when every they feel like its an "emergency" which one would think earthquake, fire, riots but they used it to make a background check and ffl involvement with private firearms transfers.

Antis are going to get momention with all the fall of the NRA and the hate the media is putting on the POTUS which is a lot of pressure. They have gone nuts.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There are many POLITICALLY appointed Chiefs of Police that will have no problem enforcing unconstitutional laws. For your viewing pleasure, Red Flag laws.

Top Bottom