• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I just found the Safety Solutions Academy podcast with Paul Carlson. Over 400 episodes with all things related to self defense, training and shooting in general.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Primary and Secondary has taught me more than every other piece of gun-related content combined.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was lucky enough to be invited to the 200th podcast of The Handgun Radio show. It was recorded Sunday an is now available. It was fun. I had difficulties getting in to the Google Hangouts where the show was being hosted. I will be the last one they talk to.

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    http://proarmspodcast.com/category/gunfight-survivors/

I would highly recommend listening to these. The Farris Firearms Robberies, The Almond Ave Pharmacy shootout and the Sikh Temple Survivor are absolutely awesome and terrifying. One bad guy takes a load of 12 gauge 00 buck AND a 1 oz. slug to the spine and lives to commit a crime at another date. Another perp takes a 45 acp Hydra-shok to the face which buries itself in the spine. He gets up after about 30 sec and runs out the door, goes a few blocks, sends a text message then dies.

Mr. Murphy is the Sikh Temple Survivor telling his story. It is a great listen.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Question for all you technology capable people out there...

I found "The Gun Guy" podcast online, but I cannot find a way to download them. I don't see a link anywhere. Are they ONLY available for streaming. That doesn't help when I am in places without the net.

Also, I am assuming that I am required to sign up for a Stitcher account if I want to download the "Shoot Fast" podcast. Is that how Stitcher works?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Question for all you technology capable people out there...

I found "The Gun Guy" podcast online, but I cannot find a way to download them. I don't see a link anywhere. Are they ONLY available for streaming. That doesn't help when I am in places without the net.

Also, I am assuming that I am required to sign up for a Stitcher account if I want to download the "Shoot Fast" podcast. Is that how Stitcher works?

Well, you must be able to copy them, cause I copied a bunch of them to listen to at work. But now I can't remember what I did.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Go to The Gun Guy Show | 93.1 WIBC
    Scroll about half way down the page to the podcasts that show "Gun Guy Full Show".

Highlight (click on, but don't play) the show you want. Just above the full show list the, show you selected will show the play button, and the like, download, and share buttons.

Click the download button (see below - looks like an arrow pointing down), then your browser will ask to "open with" or "save" choose save.

gun_guy_page.jpg

If your browser is configured to automatically download, it will be saved into your Downloads folder otherwise choose where to save it to.

Once it is saved you can just copy it to any device you want. To get it onto a thumb drive, insert it into a USB slot and wait for the folder view to show up. Then just drag the file from Downloads to the thumb drive folder.

Larry Rosen
    TechOps - Linux Systems Administrator

lrosen@interactions.com

http://www.interactions.com/www.interactions.com

Attachments

• gun_guy_page.jpg
      gun_guy_page.jpg
      39.8 KB · Views: 3

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Go to The Gun Guy Show | 93.1 WIBC
    Scroll about half way down the page to the podcasts that show "Gun Guy Full Show".

Highlight (click on, but don't play) the show you want. Just above the full show list the, show you selected will show the play button, and the like, download, and share buttons.

Click the download button (see below - looks like an arrow pointing down), then your browser will ask to "open with" or "save" choose save.

View attachment 67099

If your browser is configured to automatically download, it will be saved into your Downloads folder otherwise choose where to save it to.

Once it is saved you can just copy it to any device you want. To get it onto a thumb drive, insert it into a USB slot and wait for the folder view to show up. Then just drag the file from Downloads to the thumb drive folder.

Larry Rosen
    TechOps - Linux Systems Administrator

lrosen@interactions.com

www.interactions.com

If you look at both the website and the screenshot you provided, that only covers the Gun Guy shows up through March of this year. The ones that are hosted on Soundcloud. Starting in April the shows appear to be hosted only on OmnyStudio and there are no links that I can find to download the newer shows.

brentlacy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2018
    Rockville
    Student of the Gun, Black Man with a Gun, Concealed carry Podcast, The Dana Show ( Not exclusively guns, but she hits a lot of pro 2A content)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Student of the Gun, Black Man with a Gun, Concealed carry Podcast, The Dana Show ( Not exclusively guns, but she hits a lot of pro 2A content)

I gave Student of the Gun a listen. Didn't care for it. 50 min show, only 10 min dedicated to the title of the podcast. Seems like more of an infomercial for thier online stuff.

I'll give the others a listen this week.

Top Bottom