• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I have started my search for a 9mm "pocket gun". What better chance to go check a few of them out and see how they fit and feel for me. Have a busy day Saturday, but hope to make it by on Sunday.

Will INGO be there with swag?

Hit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    I'll be there on Sunday ... going to the Steel Challenge at ACC on Saturday.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I imagine its pretty much like all shows, if they have what you want and at a decent prices its a good show to you, maybe not others though. I want to get my hands on a couple different models and see how they feel, this is probably a great opportunity to do so.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    For at least what I like, it was a good show. Could have spent over $5000 if I had it to spend and filled my wish list very nicely. Might head back tomorrow after I run my next month finances to see what I can afford!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Stop by the Crawfordsville Gun Club table,

I bought two chances on a trip to Africa. If I win I vow to take rhino. I'll make him carry the CZ .505 Gibbs and then clap my hands, "California, my rifle to me!"

I bought some ammo and a Smith & Wesson M17. I got into it far less than market but it breaks my heart to pay even near going market for these great guns. Used to buy them all day for $200 and now they want $500 to $600.

I remember when all this was orchard. I took the ferry to West Lafayette and paid with nickels with pictures of bees on them.

Did everyone see all the switchblades?:D I asked one dealer and he said

"ummm, I just sell them to police and firefighters (I had an LFD shirt on)."

"But the cops and the hoses can't have them either."

"Well, ummmm, if they have a carry permit they can."

There ya go. I wonder if I can get CLE credit for all the things I learn at a gun show?:laugh:

Top Bottom