• billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Lafayette Show..

Made the hour+trip NW today with a Buddy.Hooked up with an INGO member, that came down from the N. We completed our deal to complete satisfaction on both parts!!
    Bought a few odds+ends.
    BEST deal for me==Traded two VERY rough=UNUSABLE-Hopkins&Allen .32 S&W revolvers for a "Like New" Knight Big Horn .50 cal. Smoke Pole..
    I was happy with the deal, due to the condition of the H&A's and I think the other guy was also??? Worth the trip for me...Bill.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I went yesterday. Sold some 223 and 308 brass to one of the reloaders for $12. Browsed around but didn't buy anything. Couldn't find the Kershaw knife I was looking for, or any 20 gauge buckshot.

Laughed out loud when I saw a used Savage 10FP with a tag that said $800.
    They were about $475*/- new. I got a nice deal on a slightly used 223 10FP for $250 at this show 5 years ago. :rockwoot:Still have it. ;)

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    no such luck, Had three dealers stop me, ask what I was selling then tell me they couldn't make any money at that price. Someday they will understand I don't care if they make money, that is why I don't ask them to buy guns from me.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I went and spent about three hours. I did manage to drop some cash at the show though. I was looking for a small pocket gun and ended up liking the way the Ruger LC9 felt. I found a new one for $353 out the door and took it. I thought that was a great deal for a new one. I also picked up some 9mm bullets, both target and hollow point. I also picked up a holster for it for when I want to carry it on my hip.

I found what I wanted, so it turned out to be a good show!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Smith M17 from the Lafayette show:

utf-8BRmFpcmZpZWxkLTIwMTExMTIwLTAwMDUxLmpwZw.jpg

Top Bottom