• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Not Indy area, but Applied Ballistics Systems Inc. (gun shop and range) has lockers that they rent.

Located in Lafayette at 3217 Olympia Drive, Lafayette, In. 47909

Give them a call if it may work for you. 1-765-838-0700

BTW- They are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

I just called this place. They do NOT allow firearms to be stored on their property. I would guess this to mean that if you did it without their consent, you might subject yourself to litigation. At very least, if something happened (unit gets broken into) they will NOT compensate you for loss of unauthorized items I'm sure.

Be careful WHEREVER you store them!

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I just called this place. They do NOT allow firearms to be stored on their property. I would guess this to mean that if you did it without their consent, you might subject yourself to litigation. At very least, if something happened (unit gets broken into) they will NOT compensate you for loss of unauthorized items I'm sure.

Be careful WHEREVER you store them!
    The OP stated that the firearms were insured. If this is the case, he could store them anywhere he wishes, and in the event something were to happen to them, they would/should be covered regardless of the policies/insurance of the storage facility.

I also doubt you would be subject to any litigation as it is not a No-Go zone, and there is no law or restriction on the matter, as far as I know. I am guessing it is simply a policy put in place by the storage facility to cover themselves because of insurance purposes, much like "No Loaded Firearms" signs on gun store doors.

Top Bottom