• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was at 3 of my favorite LGS today and all were pretty swamped. Folks are still numb from the insanity at that school.
    I did find the Springer RO I was looking for and I am fondling it right now.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Going to the gun show in Lafayette tomorrow morning (only weekend day my son has off work). Guess I can figure on a mob attendance and high prices!

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    Right to Bear Arms in Haubstadt and Meeks Guns in Ft. Branch were both crowded as well. More so for Meeks. And for good reason, man their selection is through the roof compared to others in the SW area of the state!

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I stopped by BGF this morning to check it out, they were steady; went over to Profire and Andrew had a few people in and out while I was there; then I went to Gander in Greenwood, they were packed and less than helpful.

+1 BGF
    +1 Profire
    -1 Gander Mountain

bmgreen13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Parts Unknown
    Going to the gun show in Lafayette tomorrow morning (only weekend day my son has off work). Guess I can figure on a mob attendance and high prices!

For sure, I was there Friday and it seemed like everything was high. The worst of the day was 4 steel 30 round AK mags with pouch for $125, but he was willing to cut a "deal" and sell em for $100. I almost slapped him.

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    So was Vandalia Range and Armory. It was a freaking feeding frenzy. It was like someone had thrown chum in the water. Or like everyone was scrambling to get in the remaining lifeboats, which is probably more accurate.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    For sure, I was there Friday and it seemed like everything was high. The worst of the day was 4 steel 30 round AK mags with pouch for $125, but he was willing to cut a "deal" and sell em for $100. I almost slapped him.
    There is a vendor at the Richmond show who has 4 steel 30 round AK mags with pouch for under $70 OTD

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    ... as he read his large-print notes: "... wipe tear from eye, here." And it was from hiis eyebrow, NOT his cheek. OH, I SOOooo feel bad for Mr. Ø.

My wife and I watched that address and she said "I don't think he read this before his speech, he is forcing the words.". Than when he touched his eye, she said "thats the same move he made is some of the debates". I love how his nervous tics turn into "Touching moments".

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    We should not be afraid that they will take away our 2nd amendment rights. It is OUR CONSTITUTION, it is not up to the government to decide our rights.

I agree, it is not the government to decide our rights. It is, however it is Our Resonsibility infact our moral Duty to defend Our Constitution and Bill of Rights against our Enemies who wants to destroy us. Be them foreign, or be them domestic.

I feel something wicked this way comes.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Went by Orion, spoke with DiceDealer today. heavy traffic there too...

That said - if it's an AWB that worries ya - you're too late. Stand up for FREEDOM.

Stopped by there for a short while myself. Two ARs and a handgun were being purchased as I walked past the front counter. The parking lot was full, and several cars were waiting to make the turn in through traffic....

Top Bottom