• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    $6 bucks for a 4x4 1/4 inch thick sheet of pegboard at Menards, 9 piece anchor pack is $3.48. Problem is its not metal, think it will be ok?

For $4 I would pick up a pack and test it with a bookbag. Add books until its about the same weight, then add a couple more and test it out for a week.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Not many, half dozen. I am not so worried about burglaries where I am, if I am not here close friends and landlord keep an eye on the place, and renters insurance covers me either way. Gun safe will be happening, post wedding, maybe with wedding money if I can convince my old lady.
    Be sure to check the coverage for firearms in your renter's insurance package. Many homeowners' coverage is just $1,500-2,500. You may have a good policy or you may be bitterly surprised.

-------------------

Opps. Didn't see post # 8 before I posted this.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    Well the pegboard wall is going up tomorrow. May paint the board though, trying to decide white to match the walls, or black or OD with the opposite color highlighting it.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Another thing to consider with insurance policies is accessories and ammo. My coverage tops put at $10k, but that covers every firearm related thing in the house, from reloading supplies to accessories, even the safe. It is more than enough for me, but if it was lower, it might not, and when I got the policy I didnt even consider accessories and things like reloading equipment. Thankfully I have a good insurance agent who went through everything with me.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I see some nice starter kits in this thread. ;)

I :drool: at Travis Haley's "gun wall" (located in his "R&D Room").

1206-02-o+travis-haley+RD-room-618x412.jpg

Top Bottom