• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You are skimming right across my points just to retort. Like so many, rather than LISTEN you're waiting for your turn to speak.

1. I never said I was upset. Trust me the masses groaning is little more than a chuckle to me. I find other's sensitivity amusing at best.
    2. My central point was if your BS bleeds over and runs off some of our most valuable assets, then move on. The majority are suffering because of the deeds of the few.
    Keep pissing in the stream, and eventually someone will come upriver looking for answers.

I'm confused. Are you chuckling or suffering?

"Suffering." Really?

Jeebus Crispus, the Republic is doomed.

:):

suffer.gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You are skimming right across my points just to retort. Like so many, rather than LISTEN you're waiting for your turn to speak.

1. I never said I was upset. Trust me the masses groaning is little more than a chuckle to me. I find other's sensitivity amusing at best.
    2. My central point was if your BS bleeds over and runs off some of our most valuable assets, then move on. The majority are suffering because of the deeds of the few.
    Keep pissing in the stream, and eventually someone will come upriver looking for answers.

You don't seem to get it.

You're getting righteous and condescending to the sub forum, then taking issue when you catch flak for it.
    When all you have to do is keep moving along to your desired discussion destination, it will end your "suffering."

What a world we live in when an electronic device that can be turned off at any time is used to post short messages on a member only online forum, and we can describe that as "suffering."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Q: does vbulletin have a function where individual users can block a particular subforum?

An ignore function for threads?

If not... well, how about not going there?
    I avoid the pain that comes from stabbing myself in the finger with a pin by not stabbing myself in the finger with a pin.
    It WORKS every time.

Abstinence... it's not just for Catholics.

Don't click the link. I've said it before years ago...

tumblr_lum39etbYF1qf4qpho2_r1_500.gif

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'm confused. Are you chuckling or suffering?

"Suffering." Really?

Jeebus Crispus, the Republic is doomed.

:):

suffer.gif

If you really think I'm that dramatic then you are really out of tune with what I'm trying to say. Don't remove my comments out of context.
    I'm not willing to give away the most valuable elements of this forum to a collective group of Real Housewives of INGO. You and your ilk are ruining it for the rest of us. Nerve racking, it's like I'm playing cards with my brothers kids.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Q: does vbulletin have a function where individual users can block a particular subforum?

An ignore function for threads?

If not... well, how about not going there?
    I avoid the pain that comes from stabbing myself in the finger with a pin by not stabbing myself in the finger with a pin.
    It WORKS every time.

Abstinence... it's not just for Catholics.

Don't click the link. I've said it before years ago...

tumblr_lum39etbYF1qf4qpho2_r1_500.gif
    I get it. I really do. I barely even look through the keyhole, let alone crack open the door. But someone has to face the lion. Otherwise, pay your tax, drink your tea, and turn your head the other way. (Not you specifically). But when myself and others are to take a loss for someone else's actions, eventually it has to come to a head.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Because you came in calling for all of us to no longer be able to express our opinions because it upsets you.

No he did not sir and I will argue this to the end.
    Again, the point is being overlooked.

I have a great idea. Nerf bats at 5 paces. Then burgers and a beer to discuss.

He really did not come in here like that. It is the point he was making. People are ready to pounce and that is the suckage we need to address.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom