• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    Hey I am doing the same thing to my PAP, and I'm going crazy trying to find that ACE adapter for my rear receiver (slant cut). The gun was originally single stack, had it milled out to accept "proper" magazines, but I can't for the life of me find that adapter you have even on ACE's website! I have to ditch the thumb hole stock- anything you can tell me to help would be greatly appreciated. I just joined the forum today so I could ask you this specifically! Btw your PAP looks awesome- I hope mine comes out looking as nice - thanks you and hope to hear from you soon

Welcome to the site! Here is a copy of what was sent to me when I asked the questions you're asking.

You will need the AKRBZ for your weapon. At this time they are available, but are not on the website. To place an order for one please call 1-888-736-7725. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me.

Thank you,
    Tiffany Wilcox
    1-888-736-7725
    (859)745-4638 (Fax)

Super friendly and easy to deal with. I sent photos of the original rifle and that's what they responded with. SO, if you've got the same model, it should work out fine!

Let me know how it goes, and also feel free to contact me with any questions!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Looks good man!

and thanks for the compliment! There are a lot of competent AK guys on this site, so I don't know that I deserve it, but hey, Ill take what I can get ;)

Top Bottom