• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thickburger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Indianapolis
    glad to see that site is still full of retards.

i live in that neighborhood and started taking security around there very seriously about a year ago when the door-kickers hit the area hard.

i pay total attention to everyone that walks by my house. and when i pull in my driveway i ALWAYS have my firearm drawn and to my side and never turn my back. just because you are home doesn't mean you are safe.

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    Glad your ok. Sorry to hear that you got robbed.

Get your permit if you dont have it and stay alert.

You can always do this:

FJAK.jpg

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    If you didn't see, that's just across the street from where I live. I always pay attention when I pull in my driveway. I live on a dead end, and my driveway/house lay out is different than the others in the neighborhood so it's easy to tell when/if someone is there and if they shouldn't be.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    If you didn't see, that's just across the street from where I live. I always pay attention when I pull in my driveway. I live on a dead end, and my driveway/house lay out is different than the others in the neighborhood so it's easy to tell when/if someone is there and if they shouldn't be.

I will have to pay attention now when i go to your house

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Wow, page 5 sure took a turn for the worse.

People advocating calling the BG a name AFTER he was robbed, and then shooting him when he turns around?!? Are you kidding me??

Then it gets into a name calling session.

I hope some people DON'T apply for a permit.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Correct.

Just hope you're not in the area when one of these nuts, with the twelve year old mentality, go to shooting.

Just got Robbed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    people like to talk the big talk.... when a gun gets shoved in your face that sorta talk ends real quick... :blahblah:

Correct.

Just hope you're not in the area when one of these nuts, with the twelve year old mentality, go to shooting.

Wow, page 5 sure took a turn for the worse.

People advocating calling the BG a name AFTER he was robbed, and then shooting him when he turns around?!? Are you kidding me??

Then it gets into a name calling session.

I hope some people DON'T apply for a permit.

i'll repeat...

All you "HIGH AND MIGHTY" people make me laugh. None of you have ever called anyone an "ass?" My, aren't we some Angels.

1. Obviously, that was my thread. I got robbed. My buddies have been preaching to me for years to get a gun. Well, I guess now is that time.

2. I do NOT talk big game. I'd like to believe I'm pretty humble.

3. Indykid, a moderator, first replied on PAGE 5 saying that he fought off guys with guns, him being unarmed, on two separate occasions in Detroit. He then said I "pussed out" and he would had run them off. I then proceeded to call him an "ASS" because his "situations" weren't the same as mine. I simply stated, "You're an ass."

Anyhow, I believe I was justified. But if you want to continue to talk badly about someone you don't know, or about a situation you were not involved in, go right ahead.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    All you "HIGH AND MIGHTY" people make me laugh. None of you have ever called anyone an "ass?" My, aren't we some Angels.

1. Obviously, that was my thread. I got robbed. My buddies have been preaching to me for years to get a gun. Well, I guess now is that time.

2. I do NOT talk big game. I'd like to believe I'm pretty humble.

3. Indykid, a moderator, first replied on PAGE 5 saying that he fought off guys with guns, him being unarmed, on two separate occasions in Detroit. He then said I "pussed out" and he would had run them off. I then proceeded to call him an "ASS" because his "situations" weren't the same as mine. I simply stated, "You're an ass."

Anyhow, I believe I was justified. But if you want to continue to talk badly about someone you don't know, or about a situation you were not involved in, go right ahead.
    I believe they are referring to Cop Car and the other idiots that have replied to your thread. I don't think it was directed towards you.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Take it easy there guy

I'm real sure no one here was being that critical of you. It's some of those children you surround yourself with in that other forum. Especially the "moderator" who would advocate going barehanded into a gunfight.

If you choose to arm yourself after your bad experience, its up to you. If you do though, you need to understand it is a major responsibility. Likely more of a responsibility than you have ever taken on. You must get some training. Not just how to shoot, mental training is critical.

Just got Robbed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    I'm real sure no one here was being that critical of you. It's some of those children you surround yourself with in that other forum. Especially the "moderator" who would advocate going barehanded into a gunfight.

If you choose to arm yourself after your bad experience, its up to you. If you do though, you need to understand it is a major responsibility. Likely more of a responsibility than you have ever taken on. You must get some training. Not just how to shoot, mental training is critical.
    I've been in the Army and I'm 30 years old. I'll be ok, but thatnks for clearing that up. I just ASSUMED since I'm the one that called someone an ass, esrice was talkin about me.

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I've been in the Army and I'm 30 years old. I'll be ok, but thatnks for clearing that up. I just ASSUMED since I'm the one that called someone an ass, esrice was talkin about me.

Just to be clear here, I was definately NOT being critical of you, the person who was robbed at gunpoint. I was more curious about your experience so that I could learn from it, having never been in that situation myself. That's why I had all the questions.

In my previous post here on INGO, I was pointing to the people over on IC that were advocating ESCALATING the situation with violence. As far as name-calling, I was actually referring to the guy who started down your throat about "pussing out".

It is my opinion that, given the same circumstances, you should act the EXACT same way that you did. When someone approaches you with a gun already drawn, you are WAAAAAAY behind the curve (or the OODA loop, if you will). I hate to say it, but if he wanted you DEAD, you would be. But the point is that you're not dead-- you handed over your wallet, which de-escalated the situation, and he left you alone. You lost your lunch money, but you kept your life, and that is always the goal.

Carrying a gun just gives you another option of force. Its not always the solution.

Just got Robbed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    No worries.

Just a heads up, tho, the police officer told me to keep an eye out for an older navy blue Oldsmobile station wagon. Apparently they been pulling the same stunt, as in waiting for people to get out of their cars. Except, apparently they will shoot even if you comply.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Except, apparently they will shoot even if you comply.

In going over various scenarios in my head, this is one area where I'm always unsure. How do you know they won't shoot you anyway? Where is that line drawn? And how can you judge what their intentions are? Too many crazies out there. . .

Just got Robbed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    In going over various scenarios in my head, this is one area where I'm always unsure. How do you know they won't shoot you anyway? Where is that line drawn? And how can you judge what their intentions are? Too many crazies out there. . .
    Exactly. Every situation is different. I hate it when people say they would have done something different. Climbing out of your car and such, you are pretty exposed.

Top Bottom