• ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    No worries.

Just a heads up, tho, the police officer told me to keep an eye out for an older navy blue Oldsmobile station wagon. Apparently they been pulling the same stunt, as in waiting for people to get out of their cars. Except, apparently they will shoot even if you comply.
    I'll make sure to keep an eye out.

Exactly. Every situation is different. I hate it when people say they would have done something different. Climbing out of your car and such, you are pretty exposed.
    Until they have been in the same situation, it's easy for someone to say what they would do. Stuff happens fast, and sometimes you don't have time to get on IC and see what you said you would do in the same situation. :rolleyesedit: :):

Thickburger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Indianapolis
    ****it, it's a wallet, not your mom you're handing over.

i'd keep on driving though if i saw ppl in front of my house. just like i keep on driving by IndyCarz - afraid the stupidity is contagious.

Just got Robbed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Awesome. Were you able to recognize the guy easily?
    narrowed it down to 2 right away. they didn't have a hat on in the pics, so that made it kind of tough. After looking at one closer, I remembered him.

the driver, got out of the vehicle that night as well, but he didn't come nearly as close and he obviously took back to the vehicle first with the other watching. They said the one I id'd (is that a word?) was with another guy. 2 of them apparently got arrested. hopefully it was the same driver.

Top Bottom