• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    There would have been a big difference if he would have went up to say "C'mon guys, I've got my child with me. Please pay a little better attention." and he took a beating. The way it happened, he invited the bloody lip and black eye. Ol boy went looking for a fight, got what he wanted, lost, and had a bruised ego.

But at that point why even bother to stop? Your just confronting them about a mistake, or kids being dumb. And dumb kids do dumb things...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Cardinal rule of life: Don't screw with people you don't know. You never know who they'll turn out to be.

I've seen several cars with bullet holes in them thanks to road rage incidents. My favorite road rage story, though, is a guy who gets tired of cars moving too slow so he decides to cut over into the shoulder and waves a butcher knife at the guy at a red light. Well, turns out "the guy" was an FBI agent, as was his passenger, as was the guy in the car behind them. I handled the arrest for them, and the suspect said they were very polite as they turned on their visor lights and got him out of the car at gun point. Those Feds, service with a smile.

Last edited:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This door knob is the very definition of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

He could have chosen to ignore whatever the guys in the truck had done to him and taken the opportunity of them pulling into the rest stop to put some miles between him and them and keep on truckin' himself. Nope. He wanted to play tough guy and go punch one in the face.

Enjoy prison, numb nuts.

growler46901

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    If nothing else, this video reminds me that I'm not as young as I use to be and can't throw down like that anymore.

growler

Top Bottom