• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kimber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2011
    South Bend
    Well first things first I know what I did was wrong! But it had to stop.
    I was washing my truck today and my grandchildren were playing in the front yard (5) when two vehicles drive by very fast I mean racing fast, this p***ed me off they drove around the neighbor hood squeeling tires all through the neighbor hood. I went into the house and grabbed my pistol and they decided to drive by again this time I met them in the middle of the road, they both had to slam on their brakes. At which time I let them know they were done, and it would be a good idea to not drive down my street again. Well that's the mild version of it. Wife went nuts said I will be lucky if I don't go to jail. Nothing happened except neighbor came out and said thanks, we have a lot of kids in this neighbor hood and at the time I thought it was justifiable. The question is this, what would you have done?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    That was very foolish!!

If they wouldn't have stopped in time, they could have bumped you or knocked you over and you might have dropped the Kimber on the road and SCRATCHED it!!

What were you thinking!?

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    It's stories like this one that leave me amazed that any of us still have a right to carry a gun......

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    you drive a truck?
    uhhh back it un into the road and block it off. when the kids come back around they will either hit the parked truck or they will stop and you can then voice your :twocents:

Lilboy1023

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well first things first I know what I did was wrong! But it had to stop.
    I was washing my truck today and my grandchildren were playing in the front yard (5) when two vehicles drive by very fast I mean racing fast, this p***ed me off they drove around the neighbor hood squeeling tires all through the neighbor hood. I went into the house and grabbed my pistol and they decided to drive by again this time I met them in the middle of the road, they both had to slam on their brakes. At which time I let them know they were done, and it would be a good idea to not drive down my street again. Well that's the mild version of it. Wife went nuts said I will be lucky if I don't go to jail. Nothing happened except neighbor came out and said thanks, we have a lot of kids in this neighbor hood and at the time I thought it was justifiable. The question is this, what would you have done?

I can't say that I would have done the same thing. Not honestly sure how I would have handles it because I haven't had to deal with anything like this. Glad it has turned out ok so far. Hopefully it makes them quit and nothing comes out of it.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I don't mean to be rude, but that was a stupid thing to do.
    This is the real world, not the movies.
    Call the police, take a video.
    Would have been real cool if one of them whipped out a gun and you guys shot it out in the street, with all the kids about.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    So if you had not had your gun, would you have done the same thing?

As for what I would have done, get the kids off/ far away from the road and call police. You wern't at the range or engaged in like activities, and you life wasn't in danger until you put yourself in the road.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ernie_staredown.gif

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Something tells me that a post like this is just for fun but if your being serious then WoW. By your theory if we all grabbed a gun everytime someone p****d us off, we'd all be pointing guns at each other.:draw:

Top Bottom