• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Stock a few rotten eggs. Very useful in situations like this. A good splatter in the windshield ought to make a statement but keep the FA holstered unless they get out of their car and approach you.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Bad move, that can be called assault, assault any one with a deadly weapon on your person and that's more charges

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    As I understand it, having a pistol visible but in holster would not be intimidation. But holding it, or especially pointing it at someone (if that occurred) in a non life threatening situation is not only reckless and idiotic, but could and should result in criminal prosecution.

So you're mad that a speeder MIGHT endanger children's lives, but that is not at all the same thing as a direct threat. No one should try to behave like a cop just because you have a gun! We have laws and law enforcement officers to uphold them. Geesh, unbelievable.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Hell, I think you went easy on them. The last time I went to Taco Bell they were out of green onions so I pistol whipped 2 elderly ladies that were working for bingo money and hopped the counter. Once over the counter I held a kid's face in the bag o' meat warmer.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    That was just flat out idiotic, this isn't the wild west where you can pull your gun out for anything. I could go on a rant with how wrong that was but I'll just advise not to do that again.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I have small kids, and as pi++ed as i might have been, what you did was show them it is OK to solve your problems with a gun. You should sit them down, and explain what you did was wrong, if not what's to stop them from grabbing one of you guns, and handling their problems like dad/grand pa/uncle, whatever did. Not cool man, not cool at all. If we teach them this kind of behavior is OK, then we only have ourselves to blame when something goes horribly wrong. Just my .02

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Hell, I think you went easy on them. The last time I went to Taco Bell they were out of green onions so I pistol whipped 2 elderly ladies that were working for bingo money and hopped the counter. Once over the counter I held a kid's face in the bag o' meat warmer.

Minor thread derailment... I went to taco bell the other day and they were out of CHIPS!!! How does that happen?! A "Mexican restaurant" that ran out of chips? I thought the end of the world had come a few weeks early. Thread re-engage...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Some Ingoers seemed happy that a guy shot up a car 8 times killing a thug over loud music. OP, you should give the descriptions of the drivers. Might gain you some fans.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Minor thread derailment... I went to taco bell the other day and they were out of CHIPS!!! How does that happen?! A "Mexican restaurant" that ran out of chips? I thought the end of the world had come a few weeks early. Thread re-engage...

Let me google that for you:D

In all seriousness that wasn't a smart move and your lucky they didn't call the police on you. I'm sure from the cop's perspective, guy waving gun is a bigger issue then a couple idiots driving fast in some neighborhood. But I do relate I hate when people pull that **** because they watched 2 Fast 2 Furious one to many times.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Dude, seriously? People like you are the reason the government wants common citizens to have NO WEAPONS! I can't even begin to wrap my mind around the ignorance involved in this notion to grab a gun, stand in the middle of the road like you are fixing to have a gunfight, and wait for a couple stupid kids, and that act like a hardass.

Like mentioned, putting your truck in the middle of the road would have worked. A parking ticket for your truck being parked illegally, is cheaper than the court costs you could face for intimidation with a deadly weapon, etc...

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Dude, seriously? People like you are the reason the government wants common citizens to have NO WEAPONS! I can't even begin to wrap my mind around the ignorance involved in this notion to grab a gun, stand in the middle of the road like you are fixing to have a gunfight, and wait for a couple stupid kids, and that act like a hardass.

Like mentioned, putting your truck in the middle of the road would have worked. A parking ticket for your truck being parked illegally, is cheaper than the court costs you could face for intimidation with a deadly weapon, etc...

:+1: Please turn in your LTCH and give your weapons to responsible gun owners. PLEASE.:)

Last edited:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Oh, that Clint Eastwood moment....

clint-chair-borowitz.jpg

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    Just call PD and videotape them.
    Of course, I've seen idiots run intot he street and wave as if I'm going too fast. I look down and verify I'm still under 25 in a 25 zone, but perception could be an issue too.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Hmmmm...yep, bad idea. My dad did something like that years ago, but with no gun. Ran into the street waving his arms and shouting like a lunatic...lol. At least the car did stop. I wouldn't lol if he'd had a gun.
    So what if these drivers come back to your neighborhood and decide to shoot at your house or something, since now they probably feel you threatened them? Back in the day, I was pretty hot-headed and impulsive, but these days, you never know what ppl will do to retaliate, sometimes it's best to let it go, or at least not go to extremes! I used to have a habit of cussing out ignorant drivers or flipping them off. Can't say I never do it now, but very rarely. One of those times, a car full of punks decided to follow me and threaten me. Made me think twice about my road rage habits! Bad example for your grandkids, too. Live and learn...

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Had a buddy who dealt with this quite differently. When the cars sped by, he threw a plastic garbage can out in front of the lead car and splattered garbage all over both vehicles. I tell you, it was something to see. Slowed them down and they went away, but the street dept didn't appreciate him very much. HA!

Yeah, pulling a sidearm in this situation was a bit over the top friend.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Your freedom is much much more important than this. What would you have done if one or two got outta the car? I seen a possible manslaughter charge,etc. It cetainly wouldnt been self defense because you could have avoided the confrontation all together "every action."

Op should have called police during the incident, hell film it with your phone while you see it happen tell the police there are kids in the area and particular cars are carelessly speeding in the neighborhood they may care and hang around the area.

Then see if your neighborhood can get together and have some speed bumps put in.
    Always call the law in situations like this.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Quite frankly, anyone who would something this stupid and impulsive isn't responsible enough for me to want to be around. License plate, description, both written down and a 911 call would have been the smart thing to do. I suggest you do some personal inventory about your impulsiveness, temper, and judgement and work on making some changes. I don't give a crap if you stay armed. But your judgment sucks.

Top Bottom