• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    I was on my way to work this morning in the company van and every morning at 6AM, 107.5 WGCI (local hip-hop/rap station - I'll listen, but don't prefer it.. my other co-workers do!) does a contest to give away tickets for various upcoming hip-hop/rap/R&B concerts coming to Chicago. They have a girl and a guy call in and whoever can give the correct terms to 3 acronyms the quickest, wins. Examples: SUV, CEO, etc.

The woman DJ will say the acronym and then will give a quick helpful clue, such as saying what the answer is used for, where it comes from, how you use it, etc.

One of the acronyms this morning was the NRA. Her clue was- "If you're a member of this, it's like your license to own a gun".

You can guess I was the only one in the van laughing... :):

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    One of the acronyms this morning was the NRA. Her clue was- "If you're a member of this, it's like your license to own a gun".

You can guess I was the only one in the van laughing... :):

Wow.... morons perpetuating misconceptions...

Why am I not surprised.

Good on you for being the only one in the van who got "the joke" of that statement.

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Wow. Just another case of someone who has no idea what they are talking about writing lines for the radio guy.

Top Bottom