• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Watching lots of movies leads to...lots of anti-gun people, getting lots of roles...earning money to sell movies to people who...watch lots of movies.

The sad thing is, after a few intensive days training with the right people, an anti-gun Hollywood chick who never shot a gun before probably does shoot better than 65% of the (mostly male) movie watchers who are eating this stuff up.

She may be anti-gun, but I'll give her this: she apparently gets off the couch.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I couldn't get through the 2nd John Wick. Doubt I'll make the effort on the 3rd. No offense to the folks that like that unrealistic stuff, I just don't.

If Halle's anti-gun, I wouldn't want to support her and the rest of the anti-gunners involved. There is a lot of stuff that I wouldn't dare pay for anymore...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Once upon a time it was a Baptist practice not to go to movies AT All, because you were supporting the Hollywood whores and whore mongers.

Harvey Winestein anyone?

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I couldn't get through the 2nd John Wick. Doubt I'll make the effort on the 3rd. No offense to the folks that like that unrealistic stuff, I just don't.

Who goes to the movie to see realistic stuff? I guess you'd prefer a movie that consists of a fat American family sitting on a couch eating junk food and watching the Kardashians for two hours.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Who goes to the movie to see realistic stuff? I guess you'd prefer a movie that consists of a fat American family sitting on a couch eating junk food and watching the Kardashians for two hours.

I never was a huge Si-Fi or "realistic" cartoon fan either. Same with the karate flicks where they hover in the air and fight. :rolleyes:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I never was a huge Si-Fi or "realistic" cartoon fan either. Same with the karate flicks where they hover in the air and fight. :rolleyes:

iRyDdje.gif

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Keanu and Halle really look amazing for their age.

I on the other hand just turned 30 and when I look in the mirror I see a decaying sack of meat looking back at me. Not fair. I should try being rich and famous. waaa

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    So, I finally got a chance to catch John Wick 3. My thoughts:

1. It’s better than JW 2 by a long shot.

2. Having been a K9 handler, I loved the dogs. I was mentally pointing out all the training needed for their parts and found myself looking for the decoys for the bite work. Didn’t take me out of the scene though. Just like there’s cool 3-gun stuff in the shows, there was show off K9 stuff like the running up the wall.

3. I would drink Halle Berry’s spit.

4. I love Mark Dacascos. (Only the Strong baby!)

5. Ninjas. (Basically...)

6. While cool, swords on motorcycles seem highly inefficient.

7. Okay, the hand on the step was pretty funny. “Can’t tag me, I’m on home base!”

8. Freakin’ hipsters with their piercings and tattoos and old typewriters and Commodore 64’s...

9. Yeah, PCC not the best choice.

10. Taran Butler is still a douchebag. Anybody else notice the malfunction during the lobby fight? He handled it well, surprised they kept it in the roll.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    10. Taran Butler is still a douchebag.

Douche-bag or not...I wish I had the time and money to go train with him and his team. (Although the females on his team might be quite a distraction.)
    Unfortunately, time is the biggest issue for me these days. Definitely need more time...

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    She looks super!, I cannot wait to see what they produce, it will be nice anyway.

is it me, or at 12 seconds does she break the 180???

she might be hot, but unless she's changed her opinion on gun control, she'd be a "no from me dawg!"

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...3. I would drink Halle Berry’s spit...

Used to work with a good ole boy from Georgia. He always said about her, that girl's so fine, I'd drink her bathwater.

Don't know why but it always cracked me up.:laugh:

Top Bottom