• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I dont think Hallmark should take the card off either unless it does not sell. I would tell the NAACP that it is not their (Hallmark)'s fault if the NAACP cannot speak proper English and mistake the word hole for something in their made up vocabulary. Period. Of course the NAACP is racist. I wonder why they still use the word Colored in the name of their Orginization?????? Politically correct it should not still be in there.:twocents: I guess they just have'nt had enough attention lately. The way they get attention is always in a negative manner. They should change their name to NNAAP National Negative Assoc AfroAmercian People.

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Seems to me these people are either pathetically starved for attentio, or they are just scummy little race baiters. Not really sure which.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    IMO they are on level playing fields as far as racism is concerned.

Black man tries to rob White man, black man gets butt effectively handed to him, crys racism to the cops; White guy is faced with Hate crime Charges by law.

Black man hurls racist slurs at White girl, while being beat, cops show up, hear from witnesses, victims and criminal - No hate crime charges ever filed.

I disdain the victimentality, but I'll certainly call a Spade a Spade when I see it.

As far as the ebonics goes, I cant ever seem to understand whats being said "hippity flubity flip floping" and Im 23, I find often find myself asking "Can you repeat that" which is ALWAYS accompanied by a disgusted look, like it's my fault that I cant understand them.

But I suppose the Brits say the same exact thing about us, Americans :patriot: LMAO

Anyhow, onto the meat of the topic, this is nothing more than politic's as usual in the Communist States of Ameristan.
    Obviously there arent any "real" White on Black crimes, or else the media would be all over it, so now it's time to exercise "we're oppressed, pay us Tax payers".

I feel bad that Hallmark, a company that devotes itself to creating cards for a loving momment, is being targetted by the cruel people of NCAAP.

As for the use of "cracker", I've read that there might be some relation to it and a bantu language from Africa, which is IMO, doubtful. It was bred out of absolute hatred of White people, similar is the terms "Redneck/honkey/"White" trash.

A little history lession.

The word "ne*ro" means "black" in Spanish and Portuguese, from the Latin n!ger ("black") and Greek Νέγρος Né*ros ("black").

Link

Link2

I editted this, so I wouldnt offend anyone:rockwoot:

Whats interesting to note, is why the Scientific community still uses the term "N*groid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid" and other subcategories of describing people - I've never understood at all:n00b:

Now onto surprising name.

name "Ethiopia" originates from the Greek word "Aethiopia" which translates to "Land of the Burnt Face," meant for any person with dark complexion in their ancient mythology.

Being a minor student of History, particulary that of Indo-Europeans. It is full of racism. Romans were wickedly racist toward the Northern Germanic 'White, blonde and blue eyed people" and red haired Celts.
    But in fairness, the Northerners were just as brutally racist.

A persons appearance was merely a way of remarking where he was from/or his 'background'/heritage.:popcorn:

It's just now, we have communist groups, and elitist like Al Sharpton who want to promote this idea of evil White man, out to kill everyone; Make the White man pay "us" back (Despite the average White man in those days having zero slaves.) Unfortunately, people like Al Sharpton, the media and all the communist running America, make it hard for me, when actual real racism occurs to believe, which usually turns into "I need to see it to believe."

The media isnt honest, nor are the elitist/communist, which causes strife with me.:twocents:

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    But I suppose the Brits say the same exact thing about us, Americans
    patriot.gif
    LMAO

"We are two people divided by a common language" W. Churchill :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    The NAACP is nothing more than a black version of the KKK.
    they need to STFU and GTFO...both of em!
    I think all of us white folks need to go say something to wonder bread...wonder bread and white bread is a racial term for us. everytime I walk down the bread isle at my local grocer a little tear falls down my cheek and I cant help but feel as if the bread companies are mocking me.:rolleyes:

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I editted this, so I wouldnt offend anyone.

I consider the editing of clinical, factual, or otherwise scientific terminology upon the basis of political correctness, to be incredibly offensive.

While I understand the rationale, even INGO won't allow the word B*tch, upon reference of a specific gender of a canine. It would appear more reasonable to enforce the intent of the poster, than a default presumption that the description is strictly used with malice or vulgarity.

People in this country have a right to express their displeasure when offended. People do not however, have a right to not be offended.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I consider the editing of clinical, factual, or otherwise scientific terminology upon the basis of political correctness, to be incredibly offensive.

While I understand the rationale, even INGO won't allow the word B*tch, upon reference of a specific gender of a canine. It would appear more reasonable to enforce the intent of the poster, than a default presumption that the description is strictly used with malice or vulgarity.

People in this country have a right to express their displeasure when offended. People do not however, have a right to not be offended.

I think I know who is going to the gulag for reeducation as soon as it is up and running.

disclaimer: this was written in jest. I am in no way advocating that JBusch be taken to a gulag and reeducated. I would like to state for the record that I am strongly against such camps.:D

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I think I know who is going to the gulag for reeducation as soon as it is up and running.

disclaimer: this was written in jest. I am in no way advocating that JBusch be taken to a gulag and reeducated. I would like to state for the record that I am strongly against such camps.:D

Gulag, has been replaced with the term, "FEMA camp". Get it right man! :D

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Yes I am offended and want to cry about this
    witeout.jpg

AND if I get hit with White or Wheat at Subway again I'm gonna freak out:laugh:

Very Funny, there's a Subway I frequent which is staffed by mostly white midwest college students who probably supported Obama. Next time I go an am asked that, I think I'll say loudly MY RACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    i ordered fried eggs for breadfast the other day and it pained me to squeeze out the words "no runny whites" b/c i didnt know what else to call it. i about cried!

then she asked me what kind of toast i wanted...

i did cry.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    i ordered fried eggs for breadfast the other day and it pained me to squeeze out the words "no runny whites" b/c i didnt know what else to call it. i about cried!

then she asked me what kind of toast i wanted...

i did cry.

It's called "Over Easy". :D
    The ONLY way to fry eggs!
    Mike

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    Maybe over all the years things have gotten better and in order to remain relevant the NAACP and all their mouthpieces have to resort to nitpicking a Hallmark card??

Maybe I'm giving people to much credit; I don't know. I have to figure that most anyone with any sort of intelligence and no ulterior motives just can't check out that video and look at that card and realize that it has to do with space...

Top Bottom