• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    How do you negotiate something like this with terrorists as radical as they're made out to be? Why wouldn't you just level them, and consider the lives lost a tall payment for what's necessary to secure Israel's continued existence?

Something tells me things either aren't the way they're presented, or Israel has a dangerous obsession with optics.

Or there's some other theories I have, but people around here would be very angry to hear them.
    Such as, Hamas being permitted to continue existing as a boogieman to justify various actions and funding, and needing to be reigned in from time to time to prevent them from becoming an existential threat.
    Israel can’t afford to say no. The optics of refusing to repatriate 50 hostages is worse than being blamed for killing innocent women and children. Take what you can get and when hamas falters you hammer them hard. I would have made sure all tunnels found near the gaza river on the south end of the city was boobie trapped in case hamas had plans of moving arms into the war zone.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Israel can’t afford to say no. The optics of refusing to repatriate 50 hostages is worse than being blamed for killing innocent women and children. Take what you can get and when hamas falters you hammer them hard. I would have made sure all tunnels found near the gaza river on the south end of the city was boobie trapped in case hamas had plans of moving arms into the war zone.

If Hamas no longer existed, then this situation wouldn't continue to happen.

That's a pretty easy thing to communicate.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Iran will raise another group to replace them.
    I don't see where Bibi said this is the end of the war.
    ^^this^^
    even if Hamas is destroyed another group will spring up. Hell, even if Iran is destroyed, some other sugar daddy will fund some other group. For some reason, this corner of the world just never lives in peace. Europe had French vs English, french vs everybody, germans vs everybody, Northern Ireland vs Britain; but they all eventually ended and pretty much moved on. Not these guys. This part of the world seems like it will burn forever, not sure why. What I really can’t understand is when you look at these countries and their landscape, how the hell do they have that many people? how do they feed them?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Not these guys. This part of the world seems like it will burn forever, not sure why. What I really can’t understand is when you look at these countries and their landscape, how the hell do they have that many people? how do they feed them?
    Oil is the answer to your questions. Without oil, the middle east will be able to settle it's own differences without the "help" of countries like the U.S. and Russia.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    ^^this^^
    even if Hamas is destroyed another group will spring up. Hell, even if Iran is destroyed, some other sugar daddy will fund some other group. For some reason, this corner of the world just never lives in peace. Europe had French vs English, french vs everybody, germans vs everybody, Northern Ireland vs Britain; but they all eventually ended and pretty much moved on. Not these guys. This part of the world seems like it will burn forever, not sure why. What I really can’t understand is when you look at these countries and their landscape, how the hell do they have that many people? how do they feed them?
    Oil is the answer to your questions. Without oil, the middle east will be able to settle it's own differences without the "help" of countries like the U.S. and Russia.
    I was gonna say

IMG_6954.gif

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    ^^this^^

All goes back to Abraham. Really all the way back to the Garden, when God told Satan that the Seed of the Woman would destroy him. Ever since then, he's tried to pollute and/or destroy the Seed. Knowing that God said He would one day save the remnant of Israel, if Satan can kill them all, then God would be unable to fulfill his promise.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    There is also the Arab/tribal maxim: "Me against my brother, my brother and me against my cousin, my cousin and me against the world." If they don't have some external outlet for their violence, they will turn it on each other, as they did and do. There are certain endemic "institutions" that can provide them with permanent external outlets.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Israel doesn't really need a Hollywood production
    Some ought use caution. The evil regime in charge now isn't destined for longevity around these parts and talk like that might could get an entire religion recategorized as a terrorist organization with the folks who take their place.

Top Bottom