• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Go to 4:52 in this video and see if you recognize the POS.

By the way, that video did not show up in a Google search, I had to use Brave to find the videos on YouTube. Same search terms, but the only place any reference showed up to the video on Google was on Facebook.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Go to 4:52 in this video and see if you recognize the POS.

By the way, that video did not show up in a Google search, I had to use Brave to find the videos on YouTube. Same search terms, but the only place any reference showed up to the video on Google was on Facebook.

Yep...recall this as well. The ******* can GTH

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI

I seen something similar in a live BBC news video last week. Looked like some guy took can goods and set up on a table for sale. Reported said nothing about it. Like some of those blackmarket deals going on in korea, these people need to be shot on sight.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

And it is started. Democrats will join in this very soon.
    Does Biden need to worry about the Jewish vote? I say no. They will vote for him even if he started arming Hamas.

I think we may be seeing the beginning of a "Come to Moses" moment. Jews are going to need to decide whether sitting at the K00l Kids table is worth accepting a 21st century Holocaust. The Left embraces victimhood, so there is that argument. Or will they realize that their fellow travelers will gladly pitch them into the ovens once Israel is destroyed, and come to their senses? I have no idea how many Western Jews actually practice their religion, but the people calling for their genocide don't seem to care - they just want them dead.

To paraphrase Mike Tyson, everyone has a plan until they are being loaded onto a cattle car.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I think we may be seeing the beginning of a "Come to Moses" moment. Jews are going to need to decide whether sitting at the K00l Kids table is worth accepting a 21st century Holocaust. The Left embraces victimhood, so there is that argument. Or will they realize that their fellow travelers will gladly pitch them into the ovens once Israel is destroyed, and come to their senses? I have no idea how many Western Jews actually practice their religion, but the people calling for their genocide don't seem to care - they just want them dead.

To paraphrase Mike Tyson, everyone has a plan until they are being loaded onto a cattle car.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
    I know some American Jews who wish Israel would get blown off the face of the earth. They literally hate Israel. Funny thing is this guy's oldest son of whom I'm talking about once he got old enough went to Israel and joined the IDF. His daughter is as far left and crazy as he is. They go to the Synagogue often so I guess they are practicing. I find it odd how they can believe the way they do. Maybe Leftygunner could shed some light on this odd belief.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

And it is started. Democrats will join in this very soon.
    Does Biden need to worry about the Jewish vote? I say no. They will vote for him even if he started arming Hamas.

The democrat jews here don’t care about Israel anyway. Why would they vote for a president that would insure the safety and security of Israel?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know some American Jews who wish Israel would get blown off the face of the earth. They literally hate Israel. Funny thing is this guy's oldest son of whom I'm talking about once he got old enough went to Israel and joined the IDF. His daughter is as far left and crazy as he is. They go to the Synagogue often so I guess they are practicing. I find it odd how they can believe the way they do. Maybe Leftygunner could shed some light on this odd belief.
    There are Americans that hate America.
    I'm sure that's not a unique situation.

Top Bottom