• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If you're wonder what it looks like when the leader of the free world... isn't

Biden calling for G7 meeting in response to Iran's 'brazen' attack​

Biden reportedly advising Israel against retaliation after Iran attack​

obiden needs to be gone.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You come to my house, rape and kill my wife, rape my daughter, burn my grandchild in his crib, and I will end you and everyone who feeds or helps you. And not feel bad about it. Keep handing Israel weapons and ammo and let them solve the problem. Maybe when they're done the west bank will be a tourist destination. No quarter for terrorists.

You are more than welcome to contribute all you want to Israel, but forcing me to with the government is communism.

We need less communists in this country, not more.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    It can be done with nothing more than pushing buttons. We have no need to send troops. Stand off weapons with maximum destruction should always be our first choice.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    You are more than welcome to contribute all you want to Israel, but forcing me to with the government is communism.

We need less communists in this country, not more.
    No. Forcing you to contribute to the government does not qualify as communism. It's theft. Get it right. Letting the left or right buy votes with it is offensive. But still not communism. Giving any other country money when we are trillions of dollars in debt and have our own veterans living on the street is stooopid and ought to be criminal. Still not communism.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No. Forcing you to contribute to the government does not qualify as communism. It's theft. Get it right. Letting the left or right buy votes with it is offensive. But still not communism. Giving any other country money when we are trillions of dollars in debt and have our own veterans living on the street is stooopid and ought to be criminal. Still not communism.
    After all the money Biden has given Ukraine and Iran, I dont see how anyone can claim providing weaponry and money to Israel, an ally, is equivalent to communism or in anyway wrong. I think it would be our duty to help defend them, considering their enemy was supplied money by us. If we dont defend them, I would see no reason Israel would continue being our ally.

You cant provide funds to an allies enemy and then not defend them while expecting them to stay your ally. Make that make sense.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    After all the money Biden has given Ukraine and Iran, I dont see how anyone can claim providing weaponry and money to Israel, an ally, is equivalent to communism or in anyway wrong. I think it would be our duty to help defend them, considering their enemy was supplied money by us. If we dont defend them, I would see no reason Israel would continue being our ally.

You cant provide funds to an allies enemy and then not defend them while expecting them to stay your ally. Make that make sense.
    While I don’t agree that it’s communism, it’s not wise use our funds to protect every ally. I’m not opposed to selling Israel all it needs to defend themselves. But it’s their country. They should defend it.

If they need help buying the resources to defend themselves, this is a free country. Everyone is free to write checks from their own wealth and send them to Israel. This nation is too far in debt itself.

I asked this question about Ukraine. How far should support go? How much should we give? Is any cost too high? Will you send your and my sons? This is their fight.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Why should we borrow money to buy anyone weapons? Why can't they borrow their own money to pay for them?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    While I don’t agree that it’s communism, it’s not wise use our funds to protect every ally. I’m not opposed to selling Israel all it needs to defend themselves. But it’s their country. They should defend it.

If they need help buying the resources to defend themselves, this is a free country. Everyone is free to write checks from their own wealth and send them to Israel. This nation is too far in debt itself.

I asked this question about Ukraine. How far should support go? How much should we give? Is any cost too high? Will you send your and my sons? This is their fight.
    I dont disagree, the problem arises when our funds were given to a country that is attacking them. Thats when it becomes an issue for us

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Aren't Ashkenazi Jews the wealthiest per capita ethnic group on the planet? Why can't they reach into their own pockets instead of ours?

I think the US should sell our weapons to pretty much anyone who can pay. Keyword, sell. Payable in gold, preferably. If you want our stuff, pass a collection plate.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Still not communism
    Correct, the Communism is stealing my money and giving it to other residents of the US, citizens and non citizens alike. Transferring student loan debt to me, when my wife and I paid for our college and our children's. Also let us not forget the Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria-esq behavior of the DOJ.

Top Bottom