• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I don't believe anybody like china or russia will do more than scold if iran gets hit with a nuc. When one goes off though, the world economy will go into a tailspin for a while regardless of who fired or who was hit. How long it takes for things to stabilize is anybody's guess.
    Get your investments prepared to be in a buying position.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    If I called Jews pig's I would be called a Nazi by the woke crowd. Meanwhile the woke crowd is in support of Hamas and the destruction of the Jews.

I took a mandatory class before my last deployment on the Middle East. Taught by a Middle East scholar.
    The Gaza situation is something we cannot understand in our western view. Our country fights wars and defeats enemies then we help that country rebuild.

The Palestinians
    The hate for Jews starts as a child. They are taught all Jews are subhuman and the enemy to be killed without mercy. They are taught you are not American you are Muslim first and always.
    The loyalty is to religion not country you owe nothing to a western country.

Note this is not all inclusive of Muslims most are not radical and practice that Jews and Christians are people of the book. They also believe that Jesus was a prophet and a great teacher. Not the son of God and Muhammad is the last and true prophet.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If I called Jews pig's I would be called a Nazi by the woke crowd. Meanwhile the woke crowd is in support of Hamas and the destruction of the Jews.
    The Palestinians
    The hate for Jews starts as a child. They are taught all Jews are subhuman and the enemy to be killed without mercy. They are taught you are not American you are Muslim first and always..
    Yep

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Reminds me so much of 1968. Wonder if groups like this are going to chicago for the dem convention.
    The Democrat convention is going to get REAL frickin' interesting. I expect a lot of violence and Democrat judges torn between turning the rioters loose without bail, or locking them up for impeding the uniparty.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    1) Israel could be trying to dot the "I"s and cross the "T"s, because they don't want to get political ammo to their worldwide enemies.

2) Israel is pretty familiar with a government that wants to wipe and entire people out.
    MAYBE, they don't feel like wiping a people out.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    1) Israel could be trying to dot the "I"s and cross the "T"s, because they don't want to get political ammo to their worldwide enemies.

2) Israel is pretty familiar with a government that wants to wipe and entire people out.
    MAYBE, they don't feel like wiping a people out.
    Wars are not won or lost on the battlefield. Sun Tzu understood that 2500 years ago.

Top Bottom