• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dwhizzle74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Does anyone know where I can find some classes and courses around the Lebanon area I could travel but maybe the Indy to laff area but thanks look forward to responses

Dwhizzle74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Ok I'm really really new to this do you know how I would sign up? Do you have to have a ltch? But thanks for the info!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Ok I'm really really new to this do you know how I would sign up? Do you have to have a ltch? But thanks for the info!

Here is a link to Sheriff Campbell's course announcements: Training Announcements

Some courses appear to have different registration instructions, so you'll want to find a course first.

You can also email the Sheriff directly to get on his training email list: Kcampbell@co.boone.in.us

Also, because of the law change you do not need a LTCH to transport your handgun to the range for training (but I would highly recommend it anyway).

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Does anyone know where I can find some classes and courses around the Lebanon area I could travel but maybe the Indy to laff area but thanks look forward to responses

ACT had A defensive pistol 101 at MCFG in Indy on August 13. There is a thread in this area with more info.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    You have a great resource right in your home town. Definitely check out Sheriff Campbell's courses. If you've never taken one, start with his Intro to Defensive Pistol. All of the instructors he hosts are top notch.

If that doesn't fit your schedule or budget, just take a look at other posts here in the Tactics & Training forum. There are many quality instructors in Indiana.

Top Bottom