• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Cool to see you got to hang out with Hickok & his son Jon. And TNOutdoors9, like his vids too. Looks a lot shorter in this picture since he has people to stand next to.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I can't promise I can get you guys onto the range with Hickok, but I will can do is one of these days soon make it to a range here in Indiana and hangout/shoot with anyone who's interested. If INGO has another NFA day I'll be sure to hit that or perhaps we'll have another INGO range day.

Also, if you're in the area of Blythes Sports I'll be hanging out with them one weekend coming up (date yet to be announced) for their open house. They have a brand new Action Target range being installed this month and they've completely renovated the store. I'll be sure to post about that as well. I would enjoy having my INGO friends coming by to shoot and just hanging out talking shop.

Mosin-Me-Nagant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    I can't promise I can get you guys onto the range with Hickok, but I will can do is one of these days soon make it to a range here in Indiana and hangout/shoot with anyone who's interested. If INGO has another NFA day I'll be sure to hit that or perhaps we'll have another INGO range day.

Also, if you're in the area of Blythes Sports I'll be hanging out with them one weekend coming up (date yet to be announced) for their open house. They have a brand new Action Target range being installed this month and they've completely renovated the store. I'll be sure to post about that as well. I would enjoy having my INGO friends coming by to shoot and just hanging out talking shop.

I've been hearing so much about Blythes and I've been meaning to make time for a roadtrip from Lafayette to check it out. If they have a remodeled store AND an action range then I will have to stop making excuses and get my butt up there. Just don't let my wife find out. Any good excuses?

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I've been hearing so much about Blythes and I've been meaning to make time for a roadtrip from Lafayette to check it out. If they have a remodeled store AND an action range then I will have to stop making excuses and get my butt up there. Just don't let my wife find out. Any good excuses?
    Good excuses... humm... I'm short on those myself. I gave up trying to be creative and just tell the wife I'm "working". The YouTube channel has been great in that respect. Now when I go shooting it's not for fun but for work. LOL

Bahrutile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    I guess a good way for me to try and shoot at that range with hickok45 and the rest of those fine people is start making videos...

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Hickok45 is awesome. I subscribe to his channel and I very much value his reviews and insights.

His ability to be personable and humble comes across in his videos so it does not surprise me to hear you confirm that he is that way in person.

I enjoyed reading your thread. nice job:yesway:

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Here's the first video from my trip down to visit Hickok45.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xahsPIcq21k[/ame]

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Hickok45 is awesome. I subscribe to his channel and I very much value his reviews and insights.

His ability to be personable and humble comes across in his videos so it does not surprise me to hear you confirm that he is that way in person.

I enjoyed reading your thread. nice job:yesway:

I have to agree with you there. His channel had a lot of good information. His review of the XDS has made me rethink getting the XDM or the XDS for my first handgun.

Here's the first video from my trip down to visit Hickok45.

Very cool video. :)

Bahrutile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    I sent my girlfriend the link for this video, she asks how can we get to go shoot there... she wants to shoot there do bad, I do to, but it's awesome she wants to

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I sent my girlfriend the link for this video, she asks how can we get to go shoot there... she wants to shoot there do bad, I do to, but it's awesome she wants to
    I'm sure there are thousands of people that would pay to spend a day on the Hickok range. Unfortunately it's not open to the public, Hickok only invites a handful of people over. His house sits just out of sight in his videos, so I'm sure it's a matter of personal privacy and even security that he doesn't allow the public access (not to mention the EPA).

I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to spend the day there.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Well for some reason, Hickok45's youtube channel has blocked me. I checked all my history of comments and messages and I haven't said anything offensive, so this really bothers me. I can't comment or subscribe to Hickok's page, but at least I can like and favorite his vids

GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    TNOutdoors9, FateofDestinee are the two shorties out front. TN's vids are great for ammo purchases..., he has "human" gelatin getting split apart behind three layers of denimn and measures results of personal defense ammo.., plus he's a Glock-Dude which makes him totally cool.

As for FateofDestinee, I've seen a few of her videos and they are great too..., but I have a simple question..., where does she conceal carry? Don't see anything printing out front...

Bahrutile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    I'm sure there are thousands of people that would pay to spend a day on the Hickok range. Unfortunately it's not open to the public, Hickok only invites a handful of people over. His house sits just out of sight in his videos, so I'm sure it's a matter of personal privacy and even security that he doesn't allow the public access (not to mention the EPA).

I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to spend the day there.

Oh I know it's very private, I just think it would be awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your experience at the compound

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    To the OP, this is very cool. I subscribe to Hickock45's youtube channel and watch just about every video. The guy's an excellent shot and very informative. Thanks for posting!

Top Bottom