• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    There’s a rap concert in Jeffersonville tonight at the river stage, I’m guessing there’s gonna be some gunfire. I don’t know why Jeffersonville felt the need to host such an event, and come tomorrow, there’ll probably be a lot of people wondering the same thing.

Glad I don’t live anywhere near there. Couple of good restaurants over there, hopefully they don’t get burned down during the “celebration”.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    There’s a rap concert in Jeffersonville tonight at the river stage, I’m guessing there’s gonna be some gunfire. I don’t know why Jeffersonville felt the need to host such an event, and come tomorrow, there’ll probably be a lot of people wondering the same thing.

Glad I don’t live anywhere near there. Couple of good restaurants over there, hopefully they don’t get burned down during the “celebration”.
    Name of good restaurants for future visits please. My wife and I would be interested for a day trip up that way.
    Thanks

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Name of good restaurants for future visits please. My wife and I would be interested for a day trip up that way.
    Thanks
    Our favorite one down there, and it’s right across from the river stage, is Cluckers, it’s a chicken place obviously. They really good krinkle fries, and a pretty decent selection of beer if you’re into that.

Harrys tap house is right across the parking lot from cluckers. It’s a little more expensive, but the food is really good.

A couple of blocks west is Kingfish, which has been a Louisville staple for decades. Their fried whitefish is great, clams and scallops are good too. Great view of the river and Louisville from the dining room.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Our favorite one down there, and it’s right across from the river stage, is Cluckers, it’s a chicken place obviously. They really good krinkle fries, and a pretty decent selection of beer if you’re into that.

Harrys tap house is right across the parking lot from cluckers. It’s a little more expensive, but the food is really good.

A couple of blocks west is Kingfish, which has been a Louisville staple for decades. Their fried whitefish is great, clams and scallops are good too. Great view of the river and Louisville from the dining room.
    Thanks we'll be trying one of those soon. :cool:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If you can get there tonight, I hear there's live entertainment! :thumbsup:
    You couldn’t pay me to go down there for any of the river stage concerts, much less, a rap show. They normally have concerts every Friday night from June through August, and we avoid that area on Fridays. Not that it’s dangerous for all the concerts, just a lot of traffic and people everywhere.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Thanks we'll be trying one of those soon. :cool:
    If you happen to be there on a Saturday or Sunday around lunch, let me know, I’m about 10 minutes down river from there.

Edit to add: there’s also an upland brewery right next to kingfish, we go there once or twice a year, it’s pretty good too, but they don’t really have anything on their menu that really draws us in.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    You couldn’t pay me to go down there for any of the river stage concerts, much less, a rap show. They normally have concerts every Friday night from June through August, and we avoid that area on Fridays. Not that it’s dangerous for all the concerts, just a lot of traffic and people everywhere.
    Is the river stage concerts on the Indiana side or is it the cluster over in Kentucky?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I will not delve into the guy's comments regarding the "emancipation proclamation" nor will I go into the history of what happened to many slaves when they were "seized as contraband of war".

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I will not delve into the guy's comments regarding the "emancipation proclamation" nor will I go into the history of what happened to many slaves when they were "seized as contraband of war".
    I couldnt make it all the way through. That dude is as dynamic as a chicken gizzard. I didnt even make it to 10 mins and it felt like an hour. I never made it to where he tied all the "I'll get to that later" statements together.

Dont quit your day job, dude.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I couldnt make it all the way through. That dude is as dynamic as a chicken gizzard. I didnt even make it to 10 mins and it felt like an hour. I never made it to where he tied all the "I'll get to that later" statements together.

If you want something more succinct, see post 274.

Granted, he is nowhere near as "dynamic" as BigRed.

IMG_0593.JPG

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

The Union arrived in the Texas port city and said the slaves here are free. The slaves in the rest of Texas didn't know they were free.
    Slavery was still legal in 2 Union states.
    The current administration recognizes slavery ended in Texas, not later in the Union states. Slavery was still legal June 19.
    I'm for changing the date to the correct date. It's disrespectful, but yip yip hooray.

Top Bottom