• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I order stuff from Harbor Freight every so often. I order through the catalog and I can tell you that half of the time the box arrives all beat-up and you are lucky if some of the parts haven't fallen out of the box. They are pretty good about replacing the missing parts...but who wants to wait?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've never had any problem with stuff I've bought there, which isn't a whole lot, but I have noticed that some of the employees act like your bothering them by walking through the door.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I just bought a winch and battery charger from there yesterday, battery charger was a lemon, I am going to exchange it tomorrow.... I will post results from customer service when I get back.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    An important plumbing lesson: poop runs downhill.

Don't let the pimple face stocker ruin your day. When this type of garbage goes on, you take 3 deep breaths and ask to see the manager. Then, you get the problem solved and the stocker in hot water. By just leaving you've allow this behavior to continue undocumented. Not trying to make it your problem :) Just saying that if you could have kept your steam, it would have been nice to turn the place upside down. Especially since this guy has a reputation.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    I try to avoid Harbor Freight, "home of the Fail Boat" when ever possible... just like Wal-Mart. But in life you will find that sometimes you just need something cheap that will do the job and then when the cheap chinese, indian, paki crap breaks and busts your nuckles you learn pretty quick it isn't worth it.

The Ft. Wayne store sucks, and yeah if it is the stocker guy that I am thinking he is a dickhead.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well...
    I haven't received a reply from HF's Corporate.
    I did find the "Coupon Policy Correction" after a lot of digging. Here is the updated version of their policy.
    I did NOT see this posted anywhere in the store. I'm sure that by now it's posted somewhere.

Retail Store Coupon Policy Correction
    Effective November 8, 2010

All Coupons

• Only one coupon can be applied to any one individual item
    • Coupons not valid on prior purchases
    • Coupons cannot be bought, sold, or transferred
    • Original coupon must be presented in store at time of purchase in order to receive the offer

Percentage Off a Single Item Coupon

• Limit one coupon per customer and one coupon per day
    • Coupon cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons
    • Coupon not valid on any of the following: prior purchases, gift cards, Inside Track Club membership, extended service plans, Compressors, Generators, Tool Cabinets, Welders, Floor Jacks, Campbell Hausefeld products, open box items, Parking Lot Sale items, Blowout Sale items, 800 number orders, or online orders

Free Item Coupon

• Free Item only available with qualifying purchase
    • Limit one coupon per customer and one coupon per day
    • Offer good while supplies last

Coupons valid in our retail stores, online at www.HarborFreight.com and by calling 1-800-423-2567. We reserve the right to amend or suspend our coupon redemption policy at anytime, without notice.

As you all can see... coupons are not what they used to be.

Top Bottom